Standard Cab Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
None up close or anything, this is from a while ago and i had to remove the shadow to show them better; they're clean, shaped for the rear fender well and have a GMC on them, as you can see. I may be able to get better pics later if you want

You must be registered for see images attach

Ooooh, I like them. Shipping probably wouldn't be bad on just the flaps I would think. Not sure why I didn't get an alert for your comment, but I am definitely interested in the flaps. What would you want for them?

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
yeah instances such as this have also shut me down countless times. sorry about that man, truly. But at least you knew when to say when. If @oldretiredafguy passes and you're ever in my area, i'll probably still have them

Ok, thanks for understanding, I appreciate it.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Ooooh, I like them. Shipping probably wouldn't be bad on just the flaps I would think. Not sure why I didn't get an alert for your comment, but I am definitely interested in the flaps. What would you want for them?

yeah i'll take better pictures tonight for you to confirm, and if they're as good as i remember, probably around $40 for both as set. Alot like it are that price if not more

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
yeah i'll take better pictures tonight for you to confirm, and if they're as good as i remember, probably around $40 for both as set. Alot like it are that price if not more

I'd be happy with that if they are in good shape, plus whatever it costs to drop them in a thin box to ship. I wouldn't expect the flaps to be terrible for shipping...

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
I'd be happy with that if they are in good shape, plus whatever it costs to drop them in a thin box to ship. I wouldn't expect the flaps to be terrible for shipping...

i agree. also, plans changed tonight so i couldn't get pictures, as i have them stored not at home. I'll get pictures of them when i bring them home, Thursday at the latest. Do not worry, i won't forget about you, this is prioritized. I've had some guys help me get some parts on here, cheaply, quickly and the least i can do is the same for another fellow member. I hope to get it shipped Friday for ya if all goes well

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
i agree. also, plans changed tonight so i couldn't get pictures, as i have them stored not at home. I'll get pictures of them when i bring them home, Thursday at the latest. Do not worry, i won't forget about you, this is prioritized. I've had some guys help me get some parts on here, cheaply, quickly and the least i can do is the same for another fellow member. I hope to get it shipped Friday for ya if all goes well

No worries. The truck is in pieces right now getting a bunch of upgrades anyways. I appreciate it!

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
No worries. The truck is in pieces right now getting a bunch of upgrades anyways. I appreciate it!

Still interested? This is them now, pulled out of storage today, i'll drop to 30 for the price since they have been used and have slight wear

Last edited:

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Still interested? This is them now, pulled out of storage today, i'll drop to 30 for the price since they have been used and have slight wear

Definitely, those will look perfect on my truck(she's been used and has some slight wear too). I'll PM you and we can work out payment/shipping

oldretiredafguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1988, 1988, 1991, 1983
Truck Model
GMC V-Jimmy, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC-2500 CrewCab
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350
Ok, thanks for understanding, I appreciate it.
Rob, I picked up the running boards from Luke a couple of weeks ago. Since you had first dibs and if you are still interested in them, I would be glad to take them down to UPS to see what shipping would be.
Mike

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I still do not have running boards so yes I would still be interested, I will PM you shipping address so you can get a good quote. Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texdave