Standard Cab Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Took off my diamond plated running boards from my '80 standard cab pickup. i just HATED them. truck looks perty without them. Would like to get rid of them, don't know how much i could charge. Sorry for the bad angle, all i have at the moment. GREAT condition

You must be registered for see images attach

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
GMC mudflaps in the rear wheel well also are off and up for potential sale

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Took off my diamond plated running boards from my '80 standard cab pickup. i just HATED them. truck looks perty without them. Would like to get rid of them, don't know how much i could charge. Sorry for the bad angle, all i have at the moment. GREAT condition

You must be registered for see images attach

I would be interested in buying your running boards. I assume both sides are available and any bracketry is included? The problem we may run into is that you would have to be willing to ship them to Washington state, the cost of shipping maybe an issue as well. Let me know if you'd consider shipping then I'll make you an offer.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
I would be interested in buying your running boards. I assume both sides are available and any bracketry is included? The problem we may run into is that you would have to be willing to ship them to Washington state, the cost of shipping maybe an issue as well. Let me know if you'd consider shipping then I'll make you an offer.

i've never shipped anything before haha i have no idea what it'll entail and how much it'll be. any tips?

but yeah i'll see if i can get them out and take some pictures. brackets are still on them, and i have the old nuts and bolts that connected it to frame/wheel wells

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
i've never shipped anything before haha i have no idea what it'll entail and how much it'll be. any tips?

but yeah i'll see if i can get them out and take some pictures. brackets are still on them, and i have the old nuts and bolts that connected it to frame/wheel wells

The nuts and bolts would be great but not 100% required, as long as the boards and the brackets are there that would be the important thing.

I've done a lot of shipping, but nothing as large as running boards. My first instinct would be UPS, as I know USPS will not take anything that big. But Fedex maybe possible. Hopefully someone else that has shipped something of this nature will let us know what the best bet might be.

oldretiredafguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
1988, 1988, 1991, 1983
Truck Model
GMC V-Jimmy, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC Suburban 4WD, GMC-2500 CrewCab
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350
Second dibs if you and Rob don't consummate the deal. I would pick them in person on my way up or back to Rochester to see the kids/grandkids this summer in June.

Regarding the deal above, I would personally take them to a UPS store and let them pack and ship in one fell swoop. I've done that for motorcycle parts many times. I've also used Fed Ex and their price was always twice as high as UPS. :bleh:

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Second dibs if you and Rob don't consummate the deal. I would pick them in person on my way up or back to Rochester to see the kids/grandkids this summer in June.

Regarding the deal above, I would personally take them to a UPS store and let them pack and ship in one fell swoop. I've done that for motorcycle parts many times. I've also used Fed Ex and their price was always twice as high as UPS. :bleh:

i mean i don't have a vehicle large enough to take them to a UPS place (truck is in winter hibernation) would be easiest to come grab them to be honest

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size

i mean i don't have a vehicle large enough to take them to a UPS place (truck is in winter hibernation) would be easiest to come grab them to be honest

Well I'm still interested but I'm across the country from you so no way I'm going to come grab them from you. If you change your mind and want to take them to UPS let me know. Otherwise if Mike wants to grab them from you there will be no ill will from me.

Powerhouse Ranch

3G Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
1980 & 1988
Truck Model
C25 & V15
Engine Size
454 & 350
Well I'm still interested but I'm across the country from you so no way I'm going to come grab them from you. If you change your mind and want to take them to UPS let me know. Otherwise if Mike wants to grab them from you there will be no ill will from me.

much appreciated. you did call dibs; when spring comes and the truck comes out i'll get the shipping priced. thanks for your patience!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128