Should I go back with stock engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Mac

Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'll jump in here, as i think BluePrint Engines offers some great bang for the buck SBC engines.

We're the only 30 month long warranty company that supports the self installer, and doesn't void warranties based on a self (or non ASE) install.

what some of the other mentioned offerings above don't point out, is that their warranty is void, or reduced to a 12 month, parts only warranty if its installed at home, or by a non ASE shop, or in a non OE application.

We take care in our offerings, we Dyno test every single engine we produce ( something else the competition can't say ) so you know your engine ran, and passed inspection before it left our facility.

not to mention we're actual hot rodders. Only company I have worked with that has a parking lot full of old impalas, jeeps, muscle cars, and of course Squares, when you pull in! great company, and a great option for square bodies.

EDIT:
Looks like I posted the above at the same time as the last poster. makes my post a little less relevant for this thread, but hopefully helps someone else!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbass91120