Scottsdale Trims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
The passenger side of the dash has the long trim insert with 2 AC vents. What style trim did the 85 Scottsdales have? Did they come with the brushed aluminum or were they black? Mine had a black insert but it was from an aftermarket AC dealer install, so no idea what it was originally. My gauge panel is not the original either so cant go by that either

Been thinking of rebadging my Scottsdale as a Silverado because I have all new Silverado emblems. Not really wanting all the chrome body trims of a Silverado and have recently found all new Scottsdale emblems (where they were previously out of stock forever), so if I leave it as a Scottsdale, would be nice to know what the original interior trims were.

THX

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L
Black.

They are physically the same part; it's just the Silverado version has the brushed stainless laminate glued on.

You must be registered for see images attach

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Black.

They are physically the same part; it's just the Silverado version has the brushed stainless laminate glued on.

I actually like the black with chrome trim (like the exterior belt trims) better anyways.
Thanks very much! :hat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64