Schoenfeld Headers Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LateOnTheBrakes

5.3-Swapped 86 CUCV
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
I received my set of schoenfeld LS swap headers today and had a few questions about them. Is it normal for them to be so asymmetric? It almost looks like I got two different part numbers in one box. If this is normal and consistent with what other folks got I will try to install them this weekend.

Is the O2 bung location going to have to be moved? I saw people having issues with the O2 sensor hitting the frame and preventing them from installing it. I talked to the folks at Schoenfeld and they made it sound like they updated the location of the O2 bung. It still looks like it's going to cause an issue to me.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

LateOnTheBrakes

5.3-Swapped 86 CUCV
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Does anyone have an LS swap with the SM465, external hydraulic slave cylinder, and Schoenfeld headers? I'm looking for a photo of how close the slave cylinder is to the header and where I can safely weld in a new bung.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJinAZ