SAVE 15% OFF SSBC Brake Parts & Kits From Synthetic Motorsports!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L

You must be registered for see images

SAVE 15% OFF SSBC Brake Parts & Kits From Synthetic Motorsports!

Ok guys and gals, Synthetic Motorsports is offering an opening forum member discount on ALL SSBC replacement rotors, pads, calipers, big brake kits and drum to disc conversion kits.

No matter what your application or needs, let us know what you need and receive 15% OFF retail when you order through me.

Thanks again for your input and support!

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
This sale is good now through April 17th. Consider it a tax refund blow out sale. I will follow this sale with a regular forum member discount that will be the norm, but it will not be as much as 15% off.

Anyone with questions can either post them here or send me a private message. If I do not respond right away this weekend I am enjoying the Easter festivities with the family, but I will get back to you ASAP.

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
This sale is now closed. Thanks to those who expressed and interest in this promotion and to those who placed orders!

Stay tuned for future deals on the SSBC Kits and brake parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.