Rockwell 2 1/2 ton axles anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tiredtiretodd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 25
Engine Size
I wanted to know if anyone has used these, how they worked out, and how hard they are to get? I'm just thinking ahead to possible upgrades for later. I plan on using my square for competition some day. I am still just trying to get it road worthy for now with some occasional 4 wheeling. Just thought I'd ask anyway.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
pretty easy to get call boyce equip. in Utah I think they sell a set front and rear for 1,600

a buddy of mine has a set I am trying to talk him out of they are in my storage yard just teasing me. I am storing them for him

tiredtiretodd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 25
Engine Size
pretty easy to get call boyce equip. in Utah I think they sell a set front and rear for 1,600

a buddy of mine has a set I am trying to talk him out of they are in my storage yard just teasing me. I am storing them for him

I'll check em out. Thanks kleedus, I've been trying to figure out what I want my square to be......daily driver or offroad beast! My wallet still says make it a bullet proof daily driver.

Last edited:

columnshift

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 heavy half (retired)
Engine Size
No personal experience, but pirate4x4 is the place to talk about this kind of stuff as it's sorta beyond the normal range of swaps. :)

I've been told they are available for only a few hundred dollars - the $1600 for two sounds expensive... supposed to be extremely good availability, all the retiring military trucks which are still coming out of use even now I think were still using them so no danger of running out anytime soon. Very very heavy, like 600+lbs I think before disc brakes.

The 6.71 as only ratio available is good for monster tires - poor for any kind of road tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXmutantXx