rochester varajet 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridepe83

Reaction score
First Name
RD
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
4.1L
i want to switch stock air cleaner to a round one. anyone know where an adapter to fit this?

Geektrucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale Suburban C10
Engine Size
350, Vortec Heads, Hi-rise intake, long tube headers, BIG bump stick
i want to switch stock air cleaner to a round one. anyone know where an adapter to fit this?
Depends on which Rochester carb you have.. I've ran into problems with differences / clearance issues with the 2g, 2gc and 2gv carbs. I ended up having to ditch the round air cleaner in favor of a $20 cone filter from the parts store
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the back-woods of Maine, via cah, beah, and lobstah bub! Pine trees MAY have been harmed in the making of this post.

ridepe83

Reaction score
First Name
RD
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
4.1L
Depends on which Rochester carb you have.. I've ran into problems with differences / clearance issues with the 2g, 2gc and 2gv carbs. I ended up having to ditch the round air cleaner in favor of a $20 cone filter from the parts store
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the back-woods of Maine, via cah, beah, and lobstah bub! Pine trees MAY have been harmed in the making of this post.

was thinking of this one. just can't find much info on whether the filters are reusable like k&n or where to find f the replacement elements

Attachments

• RS2-206-WEB.jpg
    RS2-206-WEB.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 88

Geektrucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale Suburban C10
Engine Size
350, Vortec Heads, Hi-rise intake, long tube headers, BIG bump stick
was thinking of this one. just can't find much info on whether the filters are reusable like k&n or where to find f the replacement elements
I got mine at O'Reillys... Supposed to be universal (comes with plastic adapters), and washable like K&Ns. For 20 bucks, I'll just buy a new one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising