Razor blade and paint thinner to remove sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
I usually just hold a pressure washer really close to the decal at an angle and that peels it off. Then use some goo gone or rubbing alcohol to get the glue off.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
duplicate post, not sure how to delete. Man I hate computers
Edit- But might as well use the post.

I wanted to try one. None for sale local and I was not born with patience.

I feel you on that. Exactly the reason I haven't jumped on the bandwagon of buying everything online. Sure I use amazon sometimes for gifts or specialty items I don't NEED, but usually when I decide to buy something (especially tools) it's because I want that thing when I think of it. I'll spend 15-20 minutes driving to the store to pick it up, find it, buy it, and drive home. I'll have that thing back at my house in an hour or two max. Even with super duper fast next day prime shipping, I didn't say "hey that would be cool to have tomorrow" I ******* want it NOW.

Perfect example: I am closing on a house on Friday. For the last 4 years I have been living in a ******* suburb and I hate it. I'm finally getting a place with a little acreage and I'm going back to a more rural town further north so there's a ~300 acre lot behind me that has no houses etc, finally getting back out of the hellhole I've been stuck in. I can't wait to go shooting behind my house without having to trudge a quarter mile through swampland until I'm far enough away from other houses to shoot without the cops being called right away. Instead of driving to the gun store 20 minutes away I decided to order some bulk ammo from CheaperThanDirt on Saturday and have it shipped to me, I figured 3-5 day shipping, no biggie. Well with the stupid corona virus thing going on now, apparently in addition to hording toilet paper people have started hoarding bullets too, and I have just been informed it may take up to an extra 14 days to get my order. ****, I could have just as easily driven a few minutes and picked it up in person but NO I just had to go be lazy and look where the **** it got me. Not like I desperately need this ammo, but come on dude I was really looking forward to shooting this weekend, what the hell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26