Precision windshield gasket too big

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rooerboy101

Reaction score
First Name
cody
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Truck is finally out of paint, the shop had a glass company come to install the windshield. I had ordered a Precision gasket set that is definitely the correct one for the truck. The glass guy (old school, been doing this a long time) says that the gasket is way too big. I found a couple threads on other forums saying the same thing, and you just have to keep working in the gasket to to the corners to take up the slack and get it to fit. I stopped by today to see for myself, and I do not see how that would be at all possible. Anyone here run into this? I will be giving Precision a call to see what they have to say. Glass shop will be ordering a gasket on their own.

You must be registered for see images attach
Precision is the worst I order a whole door kit from front door seals to weatherstrips to windshield front and bck nothing fit. Do yourself a favor and order everything from lmc not one problem everything pop right in place.

ali_c20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Alexander
Truck Year
1974, 1979
Truck Model
C20, K5
Engine Size
350, 350
Precision is the worst I order a whole door kit from front door seals to weatherstrips to windshield front and bck nothing fit. Do yourself a favor and order everything from lmc not one problem everything pop right in place.
I ordered LMC vent window weatherstrip nothing fit, ordered precision and everything fits snug and nice.

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
LOL. :popcorn:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag