New window glass in mounting bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hambo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
Is it together ?
How did the gasoline work with that seal material.
Same stuff was also used for the wing window too.
I ended up going to a junkyard and got a window already with the channel for $45. I got it in, only problem is now that my power window only goes down 1-2 inches so I cant even seat the window. And the power window worked totally fine before I took the broken channel out. Any ideas?

hambo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
I ended up going to a junkyard and got a window already with the channel for $45. I got it in, only problem is now that my power window only goes down 1-2 inches so I cant even seat the window. And the power window worked totally fine before I took the broken channel out. Any ideas?
Nevermind. The window arms were just getting caught on a bolt. Now it works fine. Stupid me

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
1: something is together wrong.
2: the channel is in a bind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squareframe