Need advice with D70 DRW Disc brake and SRW conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Hmmmm i would of thought the would of used wide axles for stability. Could be a wider frame giving it the illusion of a narrow axle.
Yeah, I don't believe I've ever heard of what they used on the full on motor home chassis trucks. Not positive on what the c&c vans got either.

EightyEight

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
V30
Engine Size
Yeah, I don't believe I've ever heard of what they used on the full on motor home chassis trucks. Not positive on what the c&c vans got either.
I'm gonna go down there and take some measurements later if they get back to me, I'll report back on my findings

EightyEight

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
V30
Engine Size
Gross the RV axle WMS to WMS almost 70", if not 70" exactly I could do better with my 70hd and some hubs...Anyways I'm going to look at a 77 one ton dually truck tomorrow, he doesn't speak very good English and has a flip phone (no pictures sadface) but he says it has a 12ft flatbed and heavy duty springs, so it sounds promising...wish me luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C30vet