my 1988 CREW CAB 1ton BOX STYLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rogerz53

Reaction score
First Name
cody
Truck Year
Truck Model
v30
Engine Size
hey guys I think I gonna sell my 1988 crew cab. I was wondering what you guys think its worth and what I should ask for it. It has a 454 TBI, Dana 60s, 74000 original miles. 4x4, 400 Trans with no overdrive. warren locks, custom short bed. (they were not made in short beds, only long beds) Has Blazer bucket seats with center console. Has some rust on the bed sides that has rusted through. a little on the rockers, everything else is in pretty good shape. has cruise, and power windows, tilt, american racing rims with new BF goodrich all terrians. Please let me know what you guys think. you can look at my profile for some pictures of it. It also comes with new billet grille and front bumper.

Blackdog3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins
Sharp looking truck... is it a short bed? I cant tell by the pictures. Looks mighty clean.. i was considering doing a project like that someday.... As for worth, i saw a beat 88 Crew cab long bed going for 2000.00 .Yours seem to be in much better shape. Do you have any more pics of her>

Camo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 extended cab 4x4
Engine Size
4.8 V8
Depends on how the short bed conversion was done. Would need to see picstures of the frame modifications to determine how well the conversion was done, Otherwise its a sharp truck.
Its worth what someone will pay for it, Thats the short of it. Hard sell right now being a 454 th400 combo .