Most Wanted List from Salvage Yards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

towjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30's or V3500's
Engine Size
6.2, 454
I'm hoping to start out buying a clean body truck, putting a extra bed upside down over bed and filling it up with parts to put on my car trailer Then maybe a nice cab in bed of my pickup. Be a good start to see how it goes.

towjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30's or V3500's
Engine Size
6.2, 454
Yea going be awhile before I'm able get things going yet. Fell and broke my right foot yesterday dr talking 8 weeks in a cast

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Re: Most Wanted List from Salavage Yards

I could use a passenger side np241with the vss tail-shaft but only if it was the right and shipping wouldn't kill it. I don't know if shipping in a disassembled form would make it cheaper but it would all have to be there.

brokaw

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Hi, I'm new to the forum and am looking for the power door lock rods for an '87 Silverado. The power door rods are longer than the non-power to fit thru the actuators. Any chance you can track these down at a pick n' pull?

Chris

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Looking for a tilt column to fit a 74 C10 or the upper bowl if a non wiper tilt column. I got one but for some strange reason every time I paint the upper bowl the paint cracks. Have taken down to bare metal. Painted with two part epoxy primer. Then 2k urethane primer. Then base/clear. Looks great for about a month then it starts getting little lumps in the paint. Lower bowl looks great since the first painting. It's got me baffled. If you got one PM me a price to 29445.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I need a push bar/grille guard for my k10. Chrome would be awesome, but I'm not going to be picky with this elusive piece of badassery. Also considering a pair of bumperettes if anybody comes across a cheap pair.

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Is there any where we can get a list made in this thread. I would love to help a lot of you guys out (have connections with a junkyard for really cheap and I've parted a bunch out myself but I don't have time to go through this thing and figure out who needs what and if they've got it already.

Maybe have someone post the list and edit it as we go?

BowTieJockey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trey
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Is there any where we can get a list made in this thread. I would love to help a lot of you guys out (have connections with a junkyard for really cheap and I've parted a bunch out myself but I don't have time to go through this thing and figure out who needs what and if they've got it already.

Maybe have someone post the list and edit it as we go?

Maybe start the list and when you want to add something just copy the list into your post and add your item and screen name.

raylanr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Franc
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Looking for a tilt column to fit a 74 C10 or the upper bowl if a non wiper tilt column. I got one but for some strange reason every time I paint the upper bowl the paint cracks. Have taken down to bare metal. Painted with two part epoxy primer. Then 2k urethane primer. Then base/clear. Looks great for about a month then it starts getting little lumps in the paint. Lower bowl looks great since the first painting. It's got me baffled. If you got one PM me a price to 29445.

I wonder if the extra I got with @RetroC10Sport will work for you, we got it to replace the one on my 73. but it didn't fit mine. I know it doesn't have the wiper on the column. I need to take a pic of what I have and you tell me if it has what you need.

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Please send me a pic and measurements.

Thanks
Robert

raylanr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Franc
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Sorry I got busy. These are a few picks of the top. Let me know if you see what you need.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
How much you want for it including shipping to 29445?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehef