Icon tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jake wells

Can i be me?
Reaction score
First Name
jake
Truck Year
Truck Model
custom deluxe 10
Engine Size
The boxes and the ratchets look ok but what the fug is up with the price? I can get a cheaper set up from the snap off tool truck.

hunters628

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Torque wrench sucks. Snapped the pawls off second use. Prices are pretty crazy.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
The wrenches and stuff I see looked good as did sockets.

I'm no pro wrencher and don't do it for money but I do use these tools a lot and for repairs on one of my four vehicles, tractor, multiple mowers, boats etc. I am always working on something. I just use the normal Pittsburgh stuff. I am pretty pleased with it. For my use I can't complain. No way I would spend that kind of money in tools.

I break the Pittsburgh stuff and just take it in and get new stuff. That said all that I have busted was a rubber face off a dead blow, which was my issue really. I was beating something really hard with it and the metal cut the face multiple times till it fell out. Also I had a ratchet that would not switch directions very well. So I swapped it with one that switched easier. Knock on wood I have not busted a wrench or socket yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sBurb