How is everyone making their wiring look not a mess under the hood.?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copymutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach
Here’s a couple details. Used 2 EMT 3/4 couplings tack welded to a stud to slip over the htr. hoses. Keeps em tidy.
High temp epoxy to mate the hoses into 3/4 copper reducers Going to htr.
Detest garden hose clamps! Upper & lower radiator hoses have oil field band clamps. Last pic was prior to epoxy connections @ htr. Connection.
Note: using copper in conjunction w/ aluminum intake or even a cast block can create an electrolysis issue. But only when running worn out coolant or straight water.

Elliot W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Elliot
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I just ran mine down right off the back of the intake fuel line and down the firewall, wrapped in heat shield. I used -6 braided line and AN fittings. But mine is an '85 so the tank is on the driver's side. For you, I'd suggest running it down the back of the engine to the lip on the firewall and running along that until you get to the pass frame rail to go down to the tank
Great advice Zach, I'm going to take your advice and reroute the fuel line that way. What fitting did you use to go fuel rail quick disconnect to AN line?

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Great advice Zach, I'm going to take your advice and reroute the fuel line that way. What fitting did you use to go fuel rail quick disconnect to AN line?
These are what I used, they're Earl's quick connects that adapt to AN. You unscrew the 2 pieces, the back one slips over the line behind the barb and then you screw them back together. It essentially pinches down on the barb on the fuel rail to create a seal. Works great. For the lines, I just grabbed a Vinco's -6 braided AN line kit from Amazon, I have full soft lines front to back.

Whoops, forgot the link

Last edited:

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Surprised I haven’t gotten any kind of alert showing anyone had posted in this thread. Lots of good info and pictures. Whenever I get to actually cleaning up the wiring I’ll post a picture whether it turns out good or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod