Full tilt front end.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
hahaha fugger. It's about time you'd be home too. It was you huh???

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Wait, let me win some money on this deal.

But you coulda let me know. We coulda had lunch. My son and I had lunch just under the bridge where I seen you at.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So, someone place a waiger so Jason will let us know if it was him or not. I'm betting it was.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
I'm hearing the jeopardy song ringing in my head.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yep, and the buzzer just sounded with noone answering, so spill the answer Alex !!! If we were playing final Jeopardy, I'd be placing all I had on the question, and my answer would be YES.

And when do we get pics of the RV? Looked like a nice rig.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
Yep, and the buzzer just sounded with noone answering, so spill the answer Alex !!! If we were playing final Jeopardy, I'd be placing all I had on the question, and my answer would be YES.

And when do we get pics of the RV? Looked like a nice rig.

Dude you crack me up! Well to your first question. You know damn well that was me. To your second I had to take it back to the dealership because there was no way my 4 cylinder could pull that. It was really struggling. My egt started sustaining 1300. I took it back let it cool off and haven't had anymore problems. I thought about letting you know I was on my way but we are under a terrible time crunch. I get some pics when I get back down there to get it. I had to buy a different truck. I still have burb don't worry.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Dude you crack me up! Well to your first question. You know damn well that was me. To your second I had to take it back to the dealership because there was no way my 4 cylinder could pull that. It was really struggling. My egt started sustaining 1300. I took it back let it cool off and haven't had anymore problems. I thought about letting you know I was on my way but we are under a terrible time crunch. I get some pics when I get back down there to get it. I had to buy a different truck. I still have burb don't worry.

Modified Burb, new truck, new RV, I could use a few things too money bags. :wave: :roflbow: :grd:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

I really figured it was, How many burbs are there with the primer cowl hood nose with that cut on the fender? When I seen the smoke when you got on it to get on I-35 Northbound that pretty much sealed it for me.

Imagine the timing that took for me to be sitting at that light, and you to be coming around the corner under the bridge at the TX turnaround under I-35. That's really crazy. :crazy: And I wasn't even watching for you cuz I didn't know you were gonna be in the neighborhood. I just seen a Burb, and told my son, look there's a SB Burb, then the more I looked at it at, I was, Heyyyyyyyy !!! :roflbow:

Can't believe noone wanted to bet me !!! :shitsweak:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I got a bad history with betting, lol...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
it's weird you were right there. I bet I was smoking up half the highway trying to chug that thing up the on ramp

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
it's weird you were right there. I bet I was smoking up half the highway trying to chug that thing up the on ramp

Actually NO. Seemed you were about halfway to the onramp from where went around the loop, then I could tell when you romped on it, and it shot out a plume of black smoke then it lightened up some before you hit the on ramp. Maybe you got off of it a bit to merge. That was a biggo trailer though for that Burb. As I said, it made the Burb look like an Isuzu Amigo in size comparison. :roflbow:

So did you get your trailer right there on the Southbound Service Rd at OK RV??? Hell had I known, coulda check the fluids on the 84 C20 with the 454/Th400 and let you at least get the trailer home. Then I coulda got to play with the 4BT til you got back. :roflbow::roflbow::roflbow:

Actually the 84 C20 probably woulda struggled abit too. It's got 3.21 gears in the 14bolt Full Floater, and the front upper A arm issue isn't corrected yet.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
That is geared awful high but I would have appreciated it. It sucked having to turn around. That trailer is 7300 lbs dry 35 ft long. It near 10000 gross. I'm heading back tomorrow. The truck I bought is not ready so they are letting me borrow one to get the trailer back home.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
Would this be the isuzu amigo you were referring too??
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yep, that would be it. The Burb looks tiny compared to the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoss1