dynomax duals from summit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kramdua

Reaction score
First Name
mark
Truck Year
va
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
first i have 1984 short bed, 350 auto. i bought the dynomax exhaust system from summit part #WLK-89007. long story short i bought it over a year ago but after a severe motorcycle accident with 13 days in icu and 2 months in hospital i am just getting back to my truck. no more bikes. ok my thinking is a little off since accident. has anyone installed this system? i would just like a picture or two. i guess the middle pipe must be cut for short bed? mainly would like to make it fit properly. thanks so much.
mark:shrug:

Joe383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Thats a bummer. I have the hooker system but have not installed it yet. It comes with extensions for the long bed so there is no cutting.

Joe383

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I am adding exhaust cut outs to mine. I will be cutting it to add them. What are you doing with the truck? Could be an opportunity to add cut outs to the system like me :)

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
From what I have seen, many of these systems work exactly like that... meaning you cut the mid-pipes to achieve the fit you want. I am pretty sure the Dynomax system is that way.

kramdua

Reaction score
First Name
mark
Truck Year
va
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
thank you. i am building a stock looking shortbed with 350. running exhaust out behind wheels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXmutantXx