Does anyone know who made this cupholder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Now im gunna hafta add pics of the cheap plastic POS ive got in my truck that i took from my 87 celebrity wagon....
I thought you had a 57 lb hunk of steel for a cup holder?

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
A search on Amazon I found this similar one. I may order it and see if it will work unless anyone wants to do it before me?

Hopkins EFF-BLA Go Gear Black Efficiency Console

That is exactly what he has. I will buy this and cut out for the Shifter and see if there is enough room to attach it with the shift boot plate so it doesn't slide around or so I won't have to drill more holes in the hump.

Thank you, Google/Amazon search wizard! ! I tried for about an hour and a half on Amazon changing the wording and this never came up.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I found that in five minutes. But I am a master at some search stuff and Amazon and eBay. The secret is to find one similar and then look at that similar items listed below and keep clicking till you find what you want. The first one I clicked and I then slid the selections over on my phone it was there several choices over. I searched my search results first in Amazon and did not find it then resorted to my techniques second.

I was thinking just use Velcro on the bottom to hold in place. If you have vinyl or metal on the hump just use both sides of Velcro out peel n stick on the floor and the other side on the cupholder.

Glad I could help. I will be watching your results and may do it for mine. Range of motion would also be key. Able to hit 4L and all other gears.

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
I like that !

You must be registered for see images attach

Will have to check Wally World for a cheapo I can cut up w/o feeling bad. :)

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Wich gives me an idea... while im at work today ill weigh it and see for certain what it weighs
No way I would carry around a 50 pound cupholder. If you wreck you will die or be really hit with that flying around the cab, and it will blow out your seat. Haha

eskimomann209

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I
No way I would carry around a 50 pound cupholder. If you wreck you will die or be really hit with that flying around the cab, and it will blow out your seat. Haha
its not THAT heavy. I’m being a smart ass lol

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
@Raybo135 I apologize for getting your hopes up. Here it is, not how I remembered it to be, two box compartments:

This was an earlier model. Current model takeouts:

I had removed the rubber insert from the first one to see if a Nalgene bottle would fit.

Either one or both, yours for the price of postage.

P.S. I must tell you, these were removed from new Fords that had a metal box up-fit the operators wanted.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
It has never moved. Plus its o the hump, how fars it gunna go?

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
It has never moved. Plus its o the hump, how fars it gunna go?
In a rollover, it will smash every window out after it knocks a tooth out and busts your head open. Haha

Seriously though. I have seen some **** thrown all over the place and out of open windows in non roll overs. Crazy forces at work. That said I have a 20 pound bag of fire gear in the back of my SUV and a huge tote of camouflage that weighs as much or more. Seats are folded flat. They will probably bash me in the head or the back of the seats in a collision.

Last edited:

Kim Burke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
In a rollover, it will smash every window out after it knocks a tooth out and busts your head open. Haha

Seriously though. I have seen some **** thrown all over the place a d out of open windows in non roll overs. Crazy forces at work. That said I have a 20 pound bag of fire gear in the back of my SUV and a huge tote of camouflage that weighs as much or more. Seats are folded flat. They will ply and bash me in the head or the back of the seats in a collision.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes