Does anyone know who made this cupholder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone know who mad this cup holder for this 1976 Chevy K10? And where can I buy one? I am so tired of spilling my coffee and do not like the ones from CUPHOLDERSPLUS.com. This is exactly what I want.

Last edited:

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size

Does anyone know who mad this cup holder for this 1976 Chevy K10? And where can I buy one? I am so tired of spilling my coffee and do not like the ones from cupholders.com. This is exactly what I want.
Not sure, and the link you provided to the other place doesn't pull up, so I can't see the one you don't like.

Have you seen the one LMC sells that plugs in the spot where the ash tray goes? I just ordered one last week, but haven't received it yet.

One thing I have noticed that helps quite a bit, is to take my own Yeti with a lid on it. Those stupid cups and lids they give you spill, even if you have 20 cup holders, and the girls always seem to overfill the coffee. Bad combo. I'd at least get the LMC one and use a Yeti with it

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
Get a Contigo no spill tumbler. My wife has one and raves about it as do many other people online.

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Not sure, and the link you provided to the other place doesn't pull up, so I can't see the one you don't like.

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size

Get a Contigo no spill tumbler. My wife has one and raves about it as do many other people online.
Like this one in the cup holder I don't like? the magenta one?
I use that one for my water and the silver one for my coffee.

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Yeah, I wouldn't want to give up all that space
Not only that but it squeaks against the seat when ever I hit a bump or turn a corner. Drives me nuts. There are a few other design flaws I don't like either. For instance, the tie-down strap comes out of the back of the box at the top and not out of the bottom so you cannot get it really that tight to keep it from moving around. But it does look good in there and the color is damn near right on to the seat and dash.

Bennyt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
atomic armadillo, a2metalfab.com has one that mounts to the seat bottom.

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
atomic armadillo, a2metalfab.com has one that mounts to the seat bottom.
Pretty cool, but $189 for a cup holder? Also, my fire extinguisher is mounted where that would go, so it wouldn't work even if it was priced remotely reasonable

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

Does anyone know who mad this cup holder for this 1976 Chevy K10? And where can I buy one? I am so tired of spilling my coffee and do not like the ones from CUPHOLDERSPLUS.com. This is exactly what I want.

Hey! I've got a couple of those! They are just basic universal cupholders you can get from parts stores or Walmart. But that person was smart and cut a hole in it for the t-case shifter. I like it!

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

So you really don't like it, huh? Is there felt or something on the underside to keep it from squeaking? That right there is exactly what I wanted to get for my '78. What color of red is that? The match is great.

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
So you really don't like it, huh? Is there felt or something on the underside to keep it from squeaking? That right there is exactly what I wanted to get for my '78. What color of red is that? The match is great.
At that company, it's the 203-Dark Red. It's convenient to have and will probably keep it and modify the strap and put something on the bottom to stop it from squeaking. But if I do decide to rid myself of it, I will definitely keep you in mind! !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

Have you seen the one LMC sells that plugs in the spot where the ash tray goes? I just ordered one last week, but haven't received it yet.

One thing I have noticed that helps quite a bit, is to take my own Yeti with a lid on it. Those stupid cups and lids they give you spill, even if you have 20 cup holders, and the girls always seem to overfill the coffee. Bad combo. I'd at least get the LMC one and use a Yeti with it

From what I understand is that the one from LMC only holds a drink the size of a can or a water bottle.

Someone linked to someone on Facebook that custom made them as well.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

Do you think someone cut a hole in that one for shifter and set it there over it?

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Do you think someone cut a hole in that one for shifter and set it there over it?

That's exactly what that is. I've got the very same little console.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shake1969