Does anyone know who made this cupholder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
In a rollover, it will smash every window out after it knocks a tooth out and busts your head open. Haha

Seriously though. I have seen some **** thrown all over the place a d out of open windows in non roll overs. Crazy forces at work. That said I have a 20 pound bag of fire gear in the back of my SUV and a huge tote of camouflage that weighs as much or more. Seats are folded flat. They will ply and bash me in the head or the back of the seats in a collision.
When i head on'd my s10 into the tree i had cinder blocks for weight and a spare tire that all pile drived themselves through the bed front, through the cab rear wall and pushed the seat and me in to the windshield. Was pretty crazy. That tree dead stopped me from about 45ish...

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
When i head on'd my s10 into the tree i had cinder blocks for weight and a spare tire that all pile drived themselves through the bed front, through the cab rear wall and pushed the seat and me in to the windshield. Was pretty crazy. That tree dead stopped me from about 45ish...
Oh Damn Man, that sounds horrible. I see that you survived and are still here. That is good! ! !

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Oh Damn Man, that sounds horrible. I see that you survived and are still here. That is good! ! !
I had 1 little piece of glass in my head. I was literally fine. I have pics of it up in a thread somewhere here but idr wich thread. It shoved the cab in far enough i grabbed the rear window and slid it down out. I still have it!

Dmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Went to a crash once where a woman was killed coming home from the grocery store. Hit in the back of the head by a jar of pickles. DRT. When it's your time, it's your time...

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Officially for the record.... its a 12 pound chunk of steel!

You must be registered for see images attach

Yea that thing would be deadly in a crash!!:eek::Angry::anitoof::driver:

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
I dunno. It came in today, and I'm not that impressed. It's made pretty well, but it'll only hold super small cups and cans. None of my Yetis fit. Had to go buy this cup, and it still doesn't really fit. The entire thing blocks my CB, and I'm just over it. I'm experimenting with it in different locations, but regardless it still doesn't hold much. WTF? Why not make the holes bigger, or even do just one large hole?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I dunno. It came in today, and I'm not that impressed. It's made pretty well, but it'll only hold super small cups and cans. None of my Yetis fit. Had to go buy this cup, and it still doesn't really fit. The entire thing blocks my CB, and I'm just over it. I'm experimenting with it in different locations, but regardless it still doesn't hold much. WTF? Why not make the holes bigger, or even do just one large hole?

That's exactly what I read on here awhile back. That confirms my suspicion, and what I read. I'm glad I didn't buy one when I placed an order awhile back. I agree now a days that's a stupid size? Why not make it bigger?

Will it even fit a 20oz bottle? That's been a pretty common drink size for decades!! But 32oz big gulp cups are common from gas stations and everyone uses insulated cups now a days.

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
That's exactly what I read on here awhile back. That confirms my suspicion, and what I read. I'm glad I didn't buy one when I placed an order awhile back. I agree now a days that's a stupid size? Why not make it bigger?

Will it even fit a 20oz bottle? That's been a pretty common drink size for decades!! But 32oz big gulp cups are common from gas stations and everyone uses insulated cups now a days.
It's lame as hell. I doubt it would fit a 20 oz pop bottle. Hard to say, as I try to stay away from drinking that, but from the looks of it I don't see it fitting. I only see this fitting a small water bottle, 12 oz can of pop, or maybe a small paper coffee cup.

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I got hit in the head by a boombox sitting on the back of a bench seat and its batteries flew out the window...along with my moms eyeglasses.And the sparetire underneath the truck came loose and rolled eastbound up the highway.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
It's lame as hell. I doubt it would fit a 20 oz pop bottle. Hard to say, as I try to stay away from drinking that, but from the looks of it I don't see it fitting. I only see this fitting a small water bottle, 12 oz can of pop, or maybe a small paper coffee cup.

Yep that's exactly what I read on here. That's pointless.

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
Yep that's exactly what I read on here. That's pointless.
And to make matters worse, it cost like $12 to ship it to me, and if I sent it back, I'd have to pay probably twice that in postage on my dime as well, which means I'm stuck with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08