Do alternators just die?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
That’s what I meant it’s a dialect thing can’t I get partial credit LMMFAO I guess in my mind I know what I meant but used the wrong wording.

Sonabitch

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Yes, but what does my mom have to do with it? Lol I’m a husband of a bitch too lol

LOL...whenever my calls me a son of a bitch, I say, "Mom, don't call yourself a bitch"...lol...

RustyPile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
That’s what I meant it’s a dialect thing can’t I get partial credit LMMFAO I guess in my mind I know what I meant but used the wrong wording.
What's a "dialect thing"?? Is that anything like ebonics?? :)

I don't give partial credit in my classes.. "Close" means just that.. Close.. As in, "You're getting the idea.. Now go back and read the question again"...

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
What's a "dialect thing"?? Is that anything like ebonics?? :)

I don't give partial credit in my classes.. "Close" means just that.. Close.. As in, "You're getting the idea.. Now go back and read the question again"...
No and you can’t make me lol

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Leavin work today and the truck started fine, drove 6 miles to the grocery store and went to leave and just click click click. Tightened power on battery and no change. All lights and everything are normal, got a jump and fired right up. Driving home the amp gauge never left the the low red. When i shut it off at home and tried to restard it had nothing but all interior light and everything are normal. So im assuming the alternator ****... do the just go with no warning??? Also auto store said its a single wire, is there a difference in the plugs?

You must be registered for see images attach

most of the time they just go, I have seen them fail and start over charging a car, not charge a car and a friend destroyed the insides of one. After taking it off he shook it and parts started falling out, that was a new one for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86sunnyguy