Diagnostic Data Connector '87 R1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Damnn you and I shoud sit around and talk sometime. Man you just nailed it all on the head. I'm 54 so I have around a decade before retirement, but I don't think I'll make it to retirement in this business. As I've said before when I got into the business in the early 90's it was carburetors and simple injection. Now it's IDK, so far from what it was. Between that and never having enough help I'm just done. Stick a fork in me lol. And no the pay isn't there. I would have been better off if I'd of gone into plumbing, but who saw that coming in 92?

Some of the older cars those junction boxes are out of production. I just had to send one out of a.... Sebring I think was to be rebuilt took like 3 weeks.
BEC's are indeed a complex oofta for a lot of older cars, hopefully their solder, splices, connections were made quality and placed in proper spots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryantRiverRat