Delay Module location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
Aw shucks.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Hey @chengny , can I ask what the program is that you use to highlight the runs on a schematic? I know you said it before, and of course, I didn't write it down. Google is failing me too.... Lol. Anyways, that's a real cool how they come out. Great info, as always....

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
Hey @chengny , can I ask what the program is that you use to highlight the runs on a schematic? I know you said it before, and of course, I didn't write it down. Google is failing me too.... Lol. Anyways, that's a real cool how they come out. Great info, as always....

Yeah, I could tell ya - but then I'd have to kill ya.

Ha ha - I love my own jokes - especially when I'm tired.

Seriously, it's just a simple drawing program that comes with every Windows operating system (or it used to anyway). It's called Paint.

Unfortunately, drawing lines is about all it's good for. I used to be an ace with Autosketch but haven't used that program in years. So now I just trace lines and draw circles, like the kids that take the short bus.

The whole process is kind of a pain. Most of the stuff I share came to me in PDF form. Most forums don't accept pdf, png or bmp files for upload.

So when I want to post a dwg for someone - and I want to mark it up - I have to extract the page, crop it so it is small enough to upload. Then save as png, convert that to bmp, convert again to jpg and finally I can draw and post.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Yeah, I could tell ya - but then I'd have to kill ya.

Ha ha - I love my own jokes - especially when I'm tired.

Seriously, it's just a simple drawing program that comes with every Windows operating system (or it used to anyway). It's called Paint.

Unfortunately, drawing lines is about all it's good for. I used to be an ace with Autosketch but haven't used that program in years. So now I just trace lines and draw circles, like the kids that take the short bus.

The whole process is kind of a pain. Most of the stuff I share came to me in PDF form. Most forums don't accept pdf, png or bmp files for upload.

So when I want to post a dwg for someone - and I want to mark it up - I have to extract the page, crop it so it is small enough to upload. Then save as png, convert that to bmp, convert again to jpg and finally I can draw and post.
Lol. Well, I'll mess around with Paint then. It must have been elsewhere that I saw that program. It was something like Pic-Pict??? It would do a highlight of a diagram run automatically when you selected it. I'll do some more looking around....

All of that converting you have to do sounds like a real pain. Your schematics come out awesome though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianbones