Daaaayyyyyyuuummmmmmm i like this truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
I know what you mean, sometimes I miss the long loads but I would miss being home at night more.

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
Thread clean up request??????????? WTF you talkin bout I like these trucks 2 lol.
I was talking about moving to off topic since we hijacked this thread LOL:birgits_tiredcoffee

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
Thread clean up request??????????? WTF you talkin bout I like these trucks 2 lol.

Ya this kinda hit left field huh.......Trucks are in my blodd like old chevys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Ya this kinda hit left field huh.......Trucks are in my blodd like old chevys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notin wrong with that, I really like the smooth white 1, nice and clean

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
took me 14 months to build that truck and a ungodly amount of money I didnt have.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
took me 14 months to build that truck and a ungodly amount of money I didnt have.

I trully envy everyones skills that can do **** like that, My truck will look good when done but I assure you it wont be because of me lol

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
You aint never sanded anything to get a good paintjob until you do a large car!!! these C10's are kids work compaired to frameoffing a chicken truck,,,,wow it hurts thinking about it.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
You aint never sanded anything to get a good paintjob until you do a large car!!! these C10's are kids work compaired to frameoffing a chicken truck,,,,wow it hurts thinking about it.

Oh damn never really gave that much thought, **** my beat off elbow hurts just thinkin about that lol

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
I sanded every part of that truck 6 times or more and I mean every last part. I dont even know the hours we had in it painting, cleaning, preping parts, mock up parts, oh crap it hurts to think about it..........NEVER again unless I am getting payed to do it! And I was running St Louis to Columbia, Mo 6 days a week during the entire build.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
I sanded every part of that truck 6 times or more and I mean every last part. I dont even know the hours we had in it painting, cleaning, preping parts, mock up parts, oh crap it hurts to think about it..........NEVER again unless I am getting payed to do it! And I was running St Louis to Columbia, Mo 6 days a week during the entire build.

ugh I hate columbia ALMOST as bad as I hate St. Louis

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
I thought I wanted to open a custom truck shop back in 1998 when I did that truck but after doing it I changed my mind.......That was the hardest thing I have ever done to get it show quality and now it looks like **** because the guy used it for a work truck every day for 3 yrs before we bought it back and repainting it again for shows & pulling the race boats. He trashed hundreds of hours of custom work!

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
ugh I hate columbia ALMOST as bad as I hate St. Louis

LMAO.....I used to haul "2" 50K hot rolled coils to Chicago with that truck after we finished it a few times a week......Chicago is worse than STL and I shure didnt go threw Litchfield.....lol

I was making good money til they cought me and JD doing that run......Thats one ticket I still have and should frame......138K when they scaled me.
So much for the easy cash overnite runs......Man those were the good old days,,,,now they would throw ya in jail.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
I thought I wanted to open a custom truck shop back in 1998 when I did that truck but after doing it I changed my mind.......That was the hardest thing I have ever done to get it show quality and now it looks like **** because the guy used it for a work truck every day for 3 yrs before we bought it back and repainting it again for shows & pulling the race boats. He trashed hundreds of hours of custom work!

thats gotta make you sick, that the only reason i would ever keep something after fixing it, cause after you sell it it usually will never be taken care of the way it once was.

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
thats gotta make you sick, that the only reason i would ever keep something after fixing it, cause after you sell it it usually will never be taken care of the way it once was.

That truck was washed every day and parked inside a heated shop every nite until I sold it. Now its out behind the shop in pieces getting redid but better this time. It was my first truck ever I bought in 1996 it was a year old.

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
This IS a nice ride! Love the paint.....Just has that stupid box I dont like.

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76