Daaaayyyyyyuuummmmmmm i like this truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
You must be registered for see images

1982 Chevy K20 4x4 350,automatic, headers, dual exhaust, 3” body lift, cowl hood, complete restoration (frame off) in 1994. $7000.00 OBO. Call 660-287-1105 for more information.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
iSELL.COM

By: david
FOR SALE: 1986 gmc pickup truck
I have a 1986 GMC Sierra with new doors, new fenders, new inner fenders, and rocker panels and cab corners, aluminum after market wheels, a 4 inch cawl induction hood (appraised at $500 new), all the body parts were $1000.00. DOES NOT HAVE MOTOR OR TRANSMISSION.
Serious inquiries only. Asking $1000.00 OBO
bought as a project truck, but recently found out I have a baby on the way and no longer can afford to fix it up as I had planned. call or text anytime 1660-525-6575

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
:drool:

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
ONELUCKYPOPS where ya from in our state? And yes thats a nice truck....nice and clean

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
Yes sir I do. Not much in Marshall if my memory serves me rite......lol
7K for that truck is a good price if it has a good frame-off resto job.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Yes sir I do. Not much in Marshall if my memory serves me rite......lol
7K for that truck is a good price if it has a good frame-off resto job.

lol you would be correct, only thing in this town is 2 meat processing plants, care to guess what those places draw in? Yep you guessed it nothing but beeners

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
lol you would be correct, only thing in this town is 2 meat processing plants, care to guess what those places draw in? Yep you guessed it nothing but beeners
We used to go to the MFA there and get beans to backhaul to st louis

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
yea Ive hauled in and out of there more then once lol
Back in the 90's I was a owner/operator and hauled coal to UMSU campus & back hauled grain out of every small town around you man

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
Back in the 90's I was a owner/operator and hauled coal to UMSU campus & back hauled grain out of every small town around you man

Been hauling to a little town called Slater that past few days. I am sure you have probably hauled to that toen but probably not the dame place "FGT" was just built around 10 years ago.

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
sold my trucks in 2006 when the mill shut down in Granit City, Ill. My guys ran day cab frameless dumps & covered wagon drop decks.....Trucking started to get into my wallet so I went to work for my dad again building and restoring race boats.
I really miss my large car alot......Dad pulls his race boat hauler with my tricked out truck now,,,I still get to drive it when I am not busy at the shop...and when we go drag boat racing every other weekend in the season

J Knight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
82 Chevy
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350ci
sold my trucks in 2006 when the mill shut down in Granit City, Ill. My guys ran day cab frameless dumps & covered wagon drop decks.....Trucking started to get into my wallet so I went to work for my dad again building and restoring race boats.
I really miss my large car alot......Dad pulls his race boat hauler with my tricked out truck now,,,I still get to drive it when I am not busy at the shop...and when we go drag boat racing every other weekend in the season
I can speak for a few of us and say we want pics of said tricked out large unit sir!!

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size

I just cant understand how it could ever get in to your wallett. Looks like you made a wise decision getting out of it, I thought I did years ago but honestly starting to regret it. I miss haveing 1000-1500 weekly paychecks

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
Fuel, insurance, maitenance, tickets.....lol Let me see if I can find a few pics....It was in Large Car magozine 2000 issue next to Picketts truck at the show in Iowa 88's show in 2000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcuriel512