Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stewzer55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
350 TBI
You got me all peer pressure flustered 2nd guessing myself over that mud flap comment. Got me wanting to take mine off and let the mud and salt get slung up under the truck. :lazer:

My TB has the stock mud flaps on it, I've been wanting to take them off for the summer and never just did. They do massively help keep the sides cleaner. They also hold snow and **** on them and form glaicers along with killing ground clearance.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
My TB has the stock mud flaps on it, I've been wanting to take them off for the summer and never just did. They do massively help keep the sides cleaner. They also hold snow and **** on them and form glaicers along with killing ground clearance.

Yeah, thinking about the simple things can wring your mind out like a wet towel.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
That looks quite over priced for what it is. I might give the guy $1500 at best for it. $2500 would be doable if it ran. That car is gonna need a lot more help than it seems from the pics. Ask me how I know... Been there done that, got the welding holes in all my tshirts to prove it!

It looks to be solid though. I didn't notice bubbling in the quarters and the ass isn't saggy. For the market here, I think 2K would be a good buy. I recently found an all original '79 Z28, even has the faded remains of original paint and stripes. Looks solid, but the car is shot. They were asking $3500. Then I saw this blue one and in comparison it seemed like a bargain.

Good Luck getting $800 of it. He'd be doing good to get half that. Member the Monza I bought for $100. I was going to make a hot rod out of it. Of course money, ended up keeping the motor and trans and sold the chassis for $200. Eventually end up selling the Even Fire 231 and trans too for I think $200. I wanted to use the 231 for an offroad buggy. Of course it never happened. Story of my life. I've had some good **** to make some cool projects and always to give them up.

Mine was an 80, almost no rust at all. Had one small section and I think it was in a fender. The interior was filthy but in good shape. I think I still have the torque bar to this thing laying out in the backyard too. :rofl:

I think the only thing hurting it's value is the lack of title. The hatchback cars seem to be much more desirable than the notchback cars. You know, comparatively speaking. Lets face it, a Monza will never be a valuable car.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size

Stewzer55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
350 TBI
I wonder who that guy buys his drugs from. That's scrap metal.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

Hoodbj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
I wonder who that guy buys his drugs from. That's scrap metal.

Yeppers, looks like more than a project to me too. Amazes me what some people list on craigslist for that kind of money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising