Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82k20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jerry barnard
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
350 modified
I like a lifted truck like most people but i like one thats practical i dont see that one being used for any work.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I second that! Truck looks a bit ridiculous. Not to mention if it has a transfer case it can't be a C3500...

I like a lifted truck like most people but i like one thats practical i dont see that one being used for any work.

No doubt. That's nothing but an expensive toy. A reasonable 4-6in suspension lift and 35's is about the max to be a Work/Play truck. I don't see myself going over that, unless I get rich and go with 44's someday.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

I'da left that a Duece and a half. Not a good vehicle for an RV conversion. They're good for what, 45-50mph and that's it. And why when if you want a redneck RV conversion you can buy full grown school busses for $1000 and even less.

It's common around here, people buy 66 passenger school busses and convert them to party busses and paint them in the colors of their favorite college teams and use them for tailgate parties outside the stadiums. There a few that are actually done in great taste and don't look redneck at all.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26