Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
I would fly out and drive that thing home! That is, if my wife would allow it...

Bob you tell your wife..."You are the MAN of the house" "She is the WOMAN" she is suppose to do what the "MAN SAYS" if she don't like it "TOO BAD" your going after that truck!!!!!

Let me know how that works out for you!

[yt]Fj4vLZJhNEk[/yt]

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I think if I had a spare $250, I'd buy this 74 Apollo. I just wonder what he's hiding since he didn't take a pic of the whole thing. I'd actually prefer a 70-72 Olds Omega, and up to 74 would be OK, of the same years in a Pontiac Ventura. I like these Nova's that aren't Nova's. For those who don't know, you can take any of those Nova Like bodies and put about any GM motor pre 80 Rear Wheel Drive motor in them without cutting or modding.
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/4348909259.html

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
:laughing1:

You guys are great! This is why I love this forum!

Truth is, I need to stop looking at other vehicles for sale until my SS is back on the road. I get distracted WAAAAYY too easily. Like that time my wife came into the garage weari... uh.. never mind.

If the SS was done and I had the money, my wife would agree to let me get it. We have a very good relationship and neither of us tries to rule over the other with an iron fist. We tell each other no at times so we can stay in line as a family, but the reality is we almost never fight about anything. I can count on one hand the number of "fights" we have had in the almost 5 years of being married. I can get away with a lot if I want too!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454

Truth is, I need to stop looking at other vehicles for sale until my SS is back on the road. I get distracted WAAAAYY too easily. Like that time my wife came into the garage weari... uh.. never mind.

If the SS was done and I had the money, my wife would agree to let me get it. We have a very good relationship and neither of us tries to rule over the other with an iron fist. We tell each other no at times so we can stay in line as a family, but the reality is we almost never fight about anything. I can count on one hand the number of "fights" we have had in the almost 5 years of being married. I can get away with a lot if I want too!

Sounds like the relationship the wife and I have. I almost never fight and we've been together for 10 years. Maybe 3 times that entire time. We just talk through things and in the end she gets what she needs/wants and so do I. Usually it's just on a time table and usually not right this second on the bigger stuff for one reason or another (finish existing project first, need to save up more money,...). It all works :) I do my best to spoil her and the kids and in turn I get more leeway in my purchases a lot of times

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Hell yeahh buddy. Garage sex is 2nd best !!! Of course that was more of my daughters mother than the ex wife. I didn't do alot of wrenching when married to the wife. I had alot more money then and just bought new vehicles every 6-15 months and the ex wife was my hobby.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I know my wife is NOT heavy enough dent an 85 Corvette hood...

And I learned you probably shouldn't do that the night before a car show, after a couple of beers while your detailing it. "Missed a spot..." Yup, let's go with that...

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I know my wife is NOT heavy enough dent an 85 Corvette hood...

And I learned you probably shouldn't do that the night before a car show, after a couple of beers while your detailing it. "Missed a spot..." Yup, let's go with that...

Who said it had to on the hood? Hell, I've been under the truck working my ass off and I feel my zipper coming down..... No need to esplain anymore.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Neither is mine...Since they're fiberglass. :D

You can still "dent" fiberglass. The doors and rear quarters of the one I had were evident of that. Or maybe "make an impression" is a better way of putting it. Now that I think about it, those clamshell hoods are pretty stout, I bet they hold a lot more weight then one might realize!

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
that is COOL, definetly man cave worthy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12turnda