Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
You oughta go get it. Take it your dads for later use if and when needed.

It sucks it got gutted, someone trying to restore a Chalet would love to have it anyways. I would go get it but I have way to much **** already! There was A triumph mk3 on craigslist for 200 bucks the other day I had to turn down because I simply cant store or haul any more **** down there.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
http://odessa.craigslist.org/cto/2795784453.html
You must be registered for see images

Do want

I'd rock it !!! There is a guy here in Moore, that has one that looks identical to that one except color, but as far as lift and tires etc. His happens to have a 6.7 Cummins in it. I've tried to talk to the guy a couple times when I've seen him at the gas station, but he isn't very friendly. It sounded like a Cummins, so one day I asked, and he rudely said, YES IT IS, and drove off. :flipthebird: I don't like arrogant ***** to much so I doubt I'll ever close enough for pics of it. I know if I had a vehicle like that, with that conversion, I'd be showing it to everyone I could.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'd rock it !!! There is a guy here in Moore, that has one that looks identical to that one except color, but as far as lift and tires etc. His happens to have a 6.7 Cummins in it. I've tried to talk to the guy a couple times when I've seen him at the gas station, but he isn't very friendly. It sounded like a Cummins, so one day I asked, and he rudely said, YES IT IS, and drove off. :flipthebird: I don't like arrogant ***** to much so I doubt I'll ever close enough for pics of it. I know if I had a vehicle like that, with that conversion, I'd be showing it to everyone I could.

You did post a pic once. It was red wasn't it?

Manbearpig

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500HD Quadrasteer
Engine Size

:roflbow:
He just scared of you and your tow truck dawg

Thinking about picking it up as something to drive while I work on the K5

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You did post a pic once. It was red wasn't it?

Come to think of it, I think I did. I know where he lives and I think I got a pic of it sitting in his driveway. yeah, its redish maroon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradrenea