Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Why not keep going on your pickup you have? Its at a point where you can start all the fun stuff.

Oh, I am. It's an ever evolving process that'll always be changing but now it's the small stuff that doesn't require too much time and I like projects. :) My next project(s) that I'll do next with the '77 is the comp/temp rearview mirror install, put the trim back on the cab (that goes around it under the back window and around the corner), soft cover on the bed (Truxedo),.... and stuff like that. But I'd love to have a truck like in that CL ad to build off of and build another square but this time a shortbed and maybe slam it on some rally rims :)

Yep, needs 2 truck anyway. 2 boys = 2 trucks. They'll be 16 in no time. Although, it would be cool to start 2 new ones for them when they're about 10 or so, and by the time they turn 16 they ought be in showroom new condition.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/2510394259.html

Cerebrity hearse..

Apparently there's two of these in Dayton...The other had VR rear bumper and side skirts and a Bonneville front bumper. They both have Mustang hood scoops.

That looks REALLY familiar for some reason.

That's optioned just about perfect, too bad there's none left in decent condition up here.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Sure is nice powertrain, but high on the price, and no AC. :shitsweak:

I do like the 5.3 and it appears he avoided the computer and electrical. I wonder how much hp/torque he lost by doing that? Might have gained some with a bigger cam, headers and big carb.

I did not understand that either, I thought the point of that swap was big reliable power with great efficiency and great drive-ability.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krogers98gmc