Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Since I don't "do" Facebook, I can see links like the above, but haven't figured out how to navigate it otherwise. But, this one came up while I was trying to back out. Cool af
You must be registered for see images attach
That thing is gorgeous. I would give my left nut.... In fact, they can have them both. I'd give both my nuts for that thing. I'm sure @RetroC10Sport might beat me out of it though and give up more than that for it. Nope, I never seen one other. I've seen Caddy hearses, but that appears to be a factory produced wagon.

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
That thing is gorgeous. I would give my left nut.... In fact, they can have them both. I'd give both my nuts for that thing. I'm sure @RetroC10Sport might beat me out of it though and give up more than that for it. Nope, I never seen one other. I've seen Caddy hearses, but that appears to be a factory produced wagon.
I had one 50 years ago, sold it to Navy sailor.

Radiohead

That guy on the Columbia
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
MCMLXXIX
Truck Model
C-20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
454 crazy cubes, or 7.4 luscious litres
Frigging cool, isn't it. Triple take doesn't come close.

I showed Mrs Radiohead and she said she liked it too but has never seen one before, like myself. I know I snagged the right one with comments like that. ;)

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Winthorp Rockefeller ordered two of these 63 wagons from a coach builder in NJ.

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
I had one 50 years ago, sold it to Navy sailor.
Looking at this picture just now my mom took, I got a little chill. I was ready to go to pick up my girlfriend for her prom, Two ghosts in the back? Look through the windshield. I had this car a couple years, I guess they were always riding with me??

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
Not trucks, what is this world coming to. I can't decide whether to laugh or question all of reality. I know you should start high but wtf.

Deal of the century. I sure bet the maintenance has been upkept guy... Kelley blue book idiots.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag