Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Ah yeah, there you go. Just like an altered wheelbase funny car, lol
If the price wasn't enough, that thing just seems to scream half @ssed piece of sheit anyways.
There are a TON of suqrebodys for sale around here and many at decent prices. This is not one of those...

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
If the price wasn't enough, that thing just seems to scream half @ssed piece of sheit anyways.
There are a TON of suqrebodys for sale around here and many at decent prices. This is not one of those...

Considering what I own, I certainly wouldn't call it a POS. But, overpriced and halfassed... most definitely.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Considering what I own, I certainly wouldn't call it a POS. But, overpriced and halfassed... most definitely.
Yeah I meant pos for the price.
When there are trucks like this that have been for sale for a month or 2.
You must be registered for see images attach

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
In my area that would probably be gone in a few hours.
Ive actually been thinkin about that one. Too much going on currently to make the 8 hour round trip to check it out atm.
That and it’s cool and 77 makes it extra cool but not the biggest fan of sea mist green, although it’s growing on me.
Pics never tell the whole story but the rest of the pics show what looks like original paint original interior in good/great condition and no visible rust in the common places like rockers cab corners and wheel well arches.

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
What!! This fool wants over $8,000.00 for a set of Rallys
I'm going to assume the 0 behind the 8 was a mistake. Ralleye wheels are very desirable, but not to the point of costing as much as a running truck.

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Ive actually been thinkin about that one. Too much going on currently to make the 8 hour round trip to check it out atm.
That and it’s cool and 77 makes it extra cool but not the biggest fan of sea mist green, although it’s growing on me.
Pics never tell the whole story but the rest of the pics show what looks like original paint original interior in good/great condition and no visible rust in the common places like rockers cab corners and wheel well arches.

For an apparently all original sub 100K miles 77 ?

Shieeeeet - if as advertised, grab the checkbook!
:Big Laugh:

I'd rock it.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
For an apparently all original sub 100K miles 77 ?

Shieeeeet - if as advertised, grab the checkbook!
:Big Laugh:

I'd rock it.
Right? If it’s as advertised, it’s a good price for a solid truck. Even if it’s 188k miles.

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
Not a square body, but just an idea of how stupid Facebook marketplace can be sometimes. A 12 valve is a desirable engine, but that desirability goes down when it doesn't run and is encased in a pile of crap.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Not a square body, but just an idea of how stupid Facebook marketplace can be sometimes. A 12 valve is a desirable engine, but that desirability goes down when it doesn't run and is encased in a pile of crap.

Not unlike that $19,000 C10 from up here someone posted recently.
I saw another add yesterday, forget what it even was but it was definitely a platinum level “I know what I got” methy add.

Edit, I remember. It was a 1990 Z71 rcsb “rare” 5 speed. The one with the one piece comeapart Getrag.
Truck was “decent” looking but the obligatory wet vehicle pics and could see some flaws thru that. 200k + miles, interior looked like your average slobby old truck owner, ***** blanket seat cover all crooked, spare parts and quirky mart wrappers on the floorboard and a new “crate” motor and clutch (but with a list of “work” done to the engine that would signify repairs done, not a new engine…lol). Parked in the grass that proved the truck hadn’t moved since June, since the grass hasn’t grown here since July, lol behind a double wide with a broken fence. $17,000. “Rare truck”
Just forking hilarious!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128