Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
I don't do facebook, I can barely get on this site! I don't even have a cell phone! It's great to be carefree and in the dark.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Facebook is no bueno. I’ve never even been tempted to join. Full disclosure though, I have a cell phone, I’m not a savage.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
I don't consider myself as a savage. I wear clothes, have indoor plumbing, and a collection of cars. I just don't feel the need to be tethered to the rest of the world by a phone ,plus the monthly fees. My friends come by my shop and we BS so I am usually current on what's happening in my small area, along with most of the rest of the universe.

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I don't consider myself as a savage. I wear clothes, have indoor plumbing, and a collection of cars. I just don't feel the need to be tethered to the rest of the world by a phone ,plus the monthly fees. My friends come by my shop and we BS so I am usually current on what's happening in my small area, along with most of the rest of the universe.
well spoken man !!!! I have a flip phone, but I'm not tethered either. The world spends their time staring at a screen...... Sad

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
well spoken man !!!! I have a flip phone, but I'm not tethered either. The world spends their time staring at a screen...... Sad
Yeah , just like I'm doin now!! LOL!!

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I agree, I still use a flip phone too. I have a smart phone that I put a sim card in when traveling overseas, but mostly use it for navigation.

It drives me crazy when my granddaughter comes over and has to check her phone every couple of minutes.

75Cheyenne

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Stepside Shortbed
Engine Size
Always growing
Hey now some of us are stuck staring at screens on our days off because the weather haha. Facebook is terrible I do not ever plan on getting on facebook no interest in wasting brain space with gossip, craigslist is bad too in a way, because I end up with a bunch of things I don't need but can't pass a good deal up on tools or vehicles/motorcycles.:Big Laugh:

This truck is pretty cool...
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/black-diamond-82-gmc-dually/6810975851.html

What's the actual value on our trucks anybody wan't to give opinions on all models... I see way too many price gaps for all models...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strokedK15