Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I looked underneath it, not a bit of rust anywhere. Still a $5k truck to me at best.

Thats what I meant. 5K. Not sure who prices this stuff up or how.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Heads up guys! Someone may want this baby!
http://madison.craigslist.org/pts/5661629628.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 137

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Maybe if it wasnt green. I'd love to find one like that in dark grey. Maybe red. Green is out though for me!!!

I know of a dark Grey one in a salvage yard here......

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I know of a dark Grey one in a salvage yard here......

Do you think you can snatch it up and ship it to tx? Emailed the green one, and after couple of emails he stopped responding.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Do you think you can snatch it up and ship it to tx? Emailed the green one, and after couple of emails he stopped responding.

Not sure when I will get back out there. I do know they used to ship stuff all over. I even remember sending some stuff to Germany. Anyway it is on a green mid 80's Chevy truck without a box in the area circled on the pic. you can try contacting them and see if they would pull and ship it. They have an assload of squares in there!

http://www.jacksautoranch.com/frame.htm

Attachments

• Deflector.jpg
    Deflector.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 122

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Not sure when I will get back out there. I do know they used to ship stuff all over. I even remember sending some stuff to Germany. Anyway it is on a green mid 80's Chevy truck without a box in the area circled on the pic. you can try contacting them and see if they would pull and ship it. They have an assload of squares in there!

http://www.jacksautoranch.com/frame.htm

@yevgenievich this doesn't mean I wouldn't grab it for you. It's just that since I don't have a Square I have no need to go there. I may go later this fall to grab some stuff for resale. Which brings up a question. Is there an "In seatch of" thread?

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
@yevgenievich this doesn't mean I wouldn't grab it for you. It's just that since I don't have a Square I have no need to go there. I may go later this fall to grab some stuff for resale. Which brings up a question. Is there an "In seatch of" thread?

It is not on a high priority list for me. It would be easier if you are ever there again to pick it up rather than trying to explain what i am looking for over the phone with the yard.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
It is not on a high priority list for me. It would be easier if you are ever there again to pick it up rather than trying to explain what i am looking for over the phone with the yard.

OK, I will keep it in mind for you..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamberttt