Been trying to hide this(I am NOT ashamed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
These are IRS, and IFS stock.

So am I understanding this correctly? Fuggin' Old Retarded Dopes put a killer off-road suspension on a vehicle intended for a market who's idea of off-road is the driveway?

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
So am I understanding this correctly? Fuggin' Old Retarded Dopes put a killer off-road suspension on a vehicle intended for a market who's idea of off-road is the driveway?

Hell, they gave it more hp by like 2 than the navigator. Less tq though. Ford does some weird ****.

What drew me, was the power, full frame, and V8.

I dont like unibody vehicles.

Last edited:

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size

Now if they just made stuff as easy, and interchangeable as chevy. I would be driving a Terminator Aviator by now. 600+ reliable, awd, (ford)tranny eating horsepower.

Love or hate ford, you gotta respect that Terminator Cobra.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I had an F150 once.....had the 300 6 in it. But that was before therapy and rehab and I found the error of my ways. Found redemption and bought my first square after selling it. lol

I wont cast the first stone.....there's something in my driveway I'm even more ashamed about.....can see the front of it in pics of my truck. Its going too......soon.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
I dreamed of this being me!! LOL

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Like the most awesome pass I have ever witnessed. Glad someone else had posted it online. Like I have said I am bad at pics, and videos.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
I had an F150 once.....had the 300 6 in it. But that was before therapy and rehab and I found the error of my ways. Found redemption and bought my first square after selling it. lol

I wont cast the first stone.....there's something in my driveway I'm even more ashamed about.....can see the front of it in pics of my truck. Its going too......soon.

Willing to take all the flaming.

Lol, she is gonna stick around awhile.

This will be the only post she makes an appearance though.

Once this flames out, so does my intent to speak of her.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Willing to take all the flaming.

Lol, she is gonna stick around awhile.

This will be the only post she makes an appearance though.

Once this flames out, so does my intent to speak of her.

I've had girlfriends like that in the past. My aberration isn't even from this continent....so imagine my shame. lol

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
I've had girlfriends like that in the past. My aberration isn't even from this continent....so imagine my shame. lol
Tell me it's a Fiat 500!
Or a smart car?
It can't be worse than either of those, can it?

Funny story about a smart car.....me and my daughter were at the bus stop one morning (she was 6) and a smart car drives by.
She stares at it the whole way by, then turns to me and busts out laughing.
Then she says "dad, did you see that? It was a baby car. It looked like it was wandering around trying to find its parents".

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Tell me it's a Fiat 500!
Or a smart car?
It can't be worse than either of those, can it?

Fiats aren't even a real car, are they?

No....its far worse. I vow never to speak of this again.....well, unless I'm lit - then I talk about all kinds of sht while trying to pull my pants off over my head.

You must be registered for see images attach

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size

No....its far worse. I vow never to speak of this again.....well, unless I'm lit - then I talk about all kinds of sht while trying to pull my pants off over my head.

One trip to europe taught me those are not to be taken lightly. 5 cylinders of turbocharged hell.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
This is the wussy 4cyl / turbo'd version (1993). Nothing to fear except being seen in it. I built this 4 (?) yrs ago - for the spousal support unit (geek for 'wife'). Its not that they're not 'nice' cars....but parts are all junk now, and any trims are unobtainium. One ok thing is that the older ones (20yrs and older) are VERY interchangeable.....like our beloved Chevys. :cool:

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci

Hell, that's not toooo bad.
And I've always liked wagons.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
This is the wussy 4cyl / turbo'd version (1993). Nothing to fear except being seen in it. I built this 4 (?) yrs ago - for the spousal support unit (geek for 'wife'). Its not that they're not 'nice' cars....but parts are all junk now, and any trims are unobtainium. One ok thing is that the older ones (20yrs and older) are VERY interchangeable.....like our beloved Chevys. :cool:

Man, you did a great job on it. I would rather have my wife drive that, than an eclipse. But I know what battles to pick.

The only 4x4 she likes is a Jeep. I refuse to buy one. Don't ask why, I dont know. I just refuse.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thanks...I've actually resto'd a couple of these things....concourse style. A royal PITA but not too many will do them (for good reason).

Austin Healeys (older ones) are also a pain but believe it or not, I can find parts for them easier....probably more interest and some of these older bricks are in-between stages.....too old that the factory no longer makes them but not old enough for any re-pop places. I've made ALOT of repop parts and peddled them all over the planet because there's alot of it missing in the marketplace otherwise.

But hey - at least its not a Hon-duh. heh heh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevew7704