Autozone 40th Anniversary SquareBody trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
:waytogo: You are lucky. Around here, stores are only getting 2 at a time and the lucky ones to get there first buy them both. Sad. I should have mine tonight or tomorrow from my sister-in-law.
I asked the cashier how often they get them and he said theyre new ive never seen them, if you bring in the upc ill order them for you.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
:waytogo: You are lucky. Around here, stores are only getting 2 at a time and the lucky ones to get there first buy them both. Sad. I should have mine tonight or tomorrow from my sister-in-law.
Im tempted to buy all i can and sell them for what i paid for all the people on here who want them. I told him these things are huge right now on the truck forum im a part of

Charlie

Mopar by Birth. Chevy by Choice.
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne 10 LWB
Engine Size
350/TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
Im tempted to buy all i can and sell them for what i paid for all the people on here who want them. I told him these things are huge right now on the truck forum im a part of

I see no issue selling them here at all for the retail price plus shipping of course. The thing that I don't like is people buy them up and sell them on ebay for 10.00 or more, in most cases, above the retail price. Check ebay and you will see what I'm talking about. They are a hot item already. I first heard about them on Tuesday the 25th.

I got mine this evening. Would take pic but they are all the same...LOL

Last edited:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I see no issue selling them here at all for the retail price plus shipping of course. The thing that I don't like is people buy them up and sell them on ebay for 10.00 or more, in most cases, above the retail price. Check ebay and you will see what I'm talking about. They are a hot item already. I first heard about them on Tuesday the 25th.

I got mine this evening. Would take pic but they are all the same...LOL
I looked on ebay the first day this day was posted.... $40 plus shipping, WTF?!#

Doc_Ellis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500 shortbed
Engine Size
Just got mine this morning. Wasn’t even out hunting for it but running other errands and the light bulb went off when I was passing autozone. Very cool, they’re heavier than I thought they’d be.
None on the rack, but the very helpful lady looked it up and it was showing one in stock, hmmm...
She pointed me to the other store in town which is actually closer to the house anyway and was showing two in stock. Get there and only one on the rack. No worries, I only wanted the one anyway but I’m wondering if the employees are doing some poaching...

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Just got mine this morning. Wasn’t even out hunting for it but running other errands and the light bulb went off when I was passing autozone. Very cool, they’re heavier than I thought they’d be.
None on the rack, but the very helpful lady looked it up and it was showing one in stock, hmmm...
She pointed me to the other store in town which is actually closer to the house anyway and was showing two in stock. Get there and only one on the rack. No worries, I only wanted the one anyway but I’m wondering if the employees are doing some poaching...
I think im gunna start snagging them all up for any members who cant get any.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
I paid 25 plus shipping on Ebay for mine and I'm not mad at all.

Totally worth it to not have to talk to the fawks at Autozone :banana-mario:

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
I just picked them up this afternoon.
Had to go to Irving but worth it.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
They're bolted to the little lift they're on lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Went to Coastal NC 3 weeks ago to visit mom. Found 1 each at 2 different stores.
One guy told me he had some guy drive there 2 hours to get one.
He went blank when I told him I drove 525 miles for it and showed him my GA DL.
Worth every penny.

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
My wife picked one up for me. Had to stop in three different times, waiting for the delivery truck to come in. The body lines on mine are actually pretty good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey