anyone whos going from manual trans to auto, im looking for clutch link parts etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fast68chevy

I am the original fast68chevy
Reaction score
First Name
RANDY
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
im looking for all the mechanical clutch link parts for my '75 C20 so i can ditch my th350 trans finally.. i hate autos and miss driving having a 4 speed so damn bad. its been too many years since now.. i would need it all including the frame rail Z-bar bracket and every last little piece, and the clutch pedal and upper rod and any related link pieces removed from the pedal assy, and a high tunnel cab floor pan, and the front half of 2wd driveshaft from the output yoke back to the slip splines in middle of driveshaft.
how much or parts trades?
i have lots of interesting parts i would trade, including
an 81-up pickup tailgate bright panel and body side molding below that and piece around the handle,
nice set of factory metal original GMC 5 lug rally wheel caps and screws 1976-91(second design style ones.)
1980s gmc grille letters, pair of fuel tank mounting brackets and straps.
fleetside pass side fuel tank filler neck and hose for 1973-77/78 early style.
a good working fuel sending unit for carb motors(two lines before smog 1980s years),
dual tank control solenoid and harness and switch all in good working order 1970s three hose ports and single wire connect on solenoid valve)
factory dash clock,
a 70s dual tanks harness and solenoid and dash switch all in good working order,
73-80 bumper guards pair,
a 73-77 woodgrain silverado/cheyenne steering wheel nice,
rear behind seat factory black speaker covers,
working 70s AM pushbutton radio and good dash speaker,
and lots more other parts stashed around put away etc,
i just want need 4 speed parts pieces everything for sbc motors 73-84 so i can finally 4 speed my damn truck for once.... killin me over here,,
i also need a stock rear 56 inch leaf pack or at least main spring and top two springs so i can repair my busted pack.

Last edited:

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I have all the parts but im only willing to part with a hump. 4wd or 2wd? looks 2wd?

wanderinthru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shakey
Truck Year
81, 70, 75, 84, 89
Truck Model
K 10, C 30, K 20
Engine Size
Welcome to the club!! Finally!! lol. Wish I could help on the parts but they are scarce in these parts, so I hold on to them......Will keep my eyes open tho.

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
If only I had more time.
There is a fresh 1973 1 ton in the PickNPull here that last week still had the whole mechanical clutch setup on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laqota