Anyone rocking S10's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
350 CI
I bought an '01 S10 Blazer back in '05. Had it for 14 years. Did quite a bit of work on it over the years. When the transfer case gave up the ghost I put it out in the yard with a For Sale sign on it. Hated selling it but it was time. Here it is sitting next to the Dart.
You must be registered for see images attach

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Realized I had no pictures of my own! So here they are. Nothing fancy

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Taken quite a transformation since those photos..

Last edited:

bad neighbor

Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban C20
Engine Size
How is that Colorado? For some reason I could never get into it. It just seemed a step backwards to me. I hope gm brings back the s10 like ford brought back the ranger. That Colorado thing isn't working. Or is it a good little pickup? I just never liked the looks of it.

They will never bring back the S-10 and even if they did they would screw it up with changes. I just recently purchased a 84 S-10 to replace my 95 Suzuki Carry Kei truck. This was a fantastic little workhorse of a truck. Sold it because insurance was killing me.
New truck is a 1984 S-10 4 X 4 std. cab long bed with 2.8 L naturally aspirated and 4 speed manual. Body is almost rust free. Must have spent a lot of time out of state as Michigan winters can eat up a body. Working on a bunch of leaks including a engine oil leak at the back of the engine. Replaced one valve cover gasket that helped, but not completely. I think it may be a rear main seal. Won't be fixing that one right away.
BTW I checked into getting a new Chevy Montana pickup ( smaller than a S-10 ) but they are only available in South America.
So far I think the older S-10 will work out just fine. Looks cool sitting next to the 85 Burb.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag