Anyone dealt with LMC Trucks for parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
Agree with all above! Something is not right.. never ever had to do and we order almost weekly since February last year.

Randy and E

DanMcG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
1978 1985
Truck Model
k10 k10
Engine Size
400 350
Run away...fast!
Something ain't right

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Yep never had to give them that information and have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from them.

I think Brandon's trying to get your information so he can max your card out. Lol

Grumpy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I've dealt with them and love their products.

Higheye

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I have ordered many parts from LMC but not for a couple years. Never had to do anything like that.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
^^ What Higheye said.

OldSchool C-10

Reaction score
First Name
Floyd
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
4.1L Six
They contacted me and said my first order (exhaust system, about $350) was over $150 so it triggered a fraud alert on their site. One of the support people said this:

"As part of our fraud prevention policy, I am required to verify the billing address. Our system doesn’t verify the billing address on cards outside of the continental U.S.

There are a few options available to verify identity:
Please send a copy of your monthly statement showing your billing address your name and last 4 digits of your credit card number AND A copy of your photo ID.
Or
A copy of your credit card showing only the name and last 4 digits and a copy of your photo ID."

Funny, never thought Florida was considered outside CONUS. Oh well, onward and upward.

david58

Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
c 20
Engine Size
5.7 M code
I buy all the time from LMC nobody ever asked for that information.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
They contacted me and said my first order (exhaust system, about $350) was over $150 so it triggered a fraud alert on their site. One of the support people said this:

"As part of our fraud prevention policy, I am required to verify the billing address. Our system doesn’t verify the billing address on cards outside of the continental U.S.

Please send a copy of your monthly statement showing your billing address your name and last 4 digits of your credit card number AND A copy of your photo ID.
Or
A copy of your credit card showing only the name and last 4 digits and a copy of your photo ID."

Funny, never thought Florida was considered outside CONUS. Oh well, onward and upward.
Do you have a VPN? Maybe it looks suspicious because of that? Either way, I'd tell them to shove it up their a ss

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size

Or

They contacted you by phone? Or email? Are you 100% sure that was LMC? I work for AMD and we would never do that. Retailers don't do fraud alerts or have anything to do with your CC, that's your bank's responsibility. This whole thing is fishy. I'd be contacting LMC directly ASAP and let them know what's going on

OldSchool C-10

Reaction score
First Name
Floyd
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
4.1L Six
I did contact right after I ordered because their website was not allowing me to enter a mailing address that was different from shipping. We live out in cattle country here in FL and PO does not deliver to us, everything goes to PO box. They wanted me to call but I told them I was deaf and couldn't use the phone. The last next to the last email they sent shows it really is LMC. No sweat to me, plenty other outlets out there. Life is too short to get worked over something you can't change.

I think what irritated them was I told them their web site was coded wrong as it would switch my information back and forth. I have a small website company here so I know what goes on in websites. Any time a web site acts up the owner of the site will say "clear your cache" or "your browser isn't compatible' instead of admitting their just may be a problem.

You must be registered for see images attach

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Wowwww. That's wild, never would have imagined they'd ask for stuff like that

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Why is this under engine swaps?

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
^^^^^The heading says "Anyone dealt with LMC Truck for parts" ???? nothing about engine swaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robo