About differentials

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndianCountry

Reaction score
First Name
Kennozeedze
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
I wondered on the show how he could be that big and survive bout there. Can't cut wood. Probably struggles to load the stove, trouble doing any physical labor. He says they raise sled dogs but I doubt he has been on a sled in years. Didn't his son get arrested and go to jail back when the show was still on air?

thomas and courtney take care of him. thomas is a worthless alcoholic, survives off the embezzled money. ive never had a problem with that family until that ***** courtney was running her ********** about me to my sugar momma who was a teacher in tanana. if she worried about her own f'd up family members instead of bad mouthing me for no reason they would be doing alot better. pat moore is in really bad shape, was diag'd with cancer in 2017 and is still obese. idk what will happen to the city when he dies. hopefully someone who isn't greedy and helpless gets the position and i can drive the road in december because funds weren't stolen to support the city staff and families

Curt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-30
Engine Size
I can respect that. For me, it's just man and machine. Me telling it what I want it to do and it giving me feedback. When we both come to an agreement it is happy motoring that is a different feeling than what you get when everything just happens automatically. It may sound weird, but it gives me satisfaction.

But I also have no problem firing up a chokeless big block truck with bias plys and no overdrive, then drive it on down the road in the dead of winter. I realize that many people don't want any part of that.

I feel the same.Simplicity with the right comforts.I like I can wrench on major parts of the engine without my entire tool chest.I like that plain and a bit unrefined feel.It’s great

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg