A-pillar grab handles.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
would you be willing to manufacture one and i buy one? I am not quite skilled nor have time but that is a good spot for it. I can handle paint because my interior is saddle brown or whatever lol. But if a fair price I may be willing to purchase, no rush either

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@SquareRoot incase you didnt see lol

LOL. Ok here's the deal. I've had several people from this site (and others) ask me the same thing. I will take up the offer but its not going to happen overnight cause I been a busy guy lately. However, I'm about to wrap up the NV4500 conversion on my truck and will have that off my plate finally.

My plan is to remove mine temporarily and use them to make a fixture so I can make a batch of them in an efficient manner. You will be my first customer.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
LOL. Ok here's the deal. I've had several people from this site (and others) ask me the same thing. I will take up the offer but its not going to happen overnight cause I been a busy guy lately. However, I'm about to wrap up the NV4500 conversion on my truck and will have that off my plate finally.

My plan is to remove mine temporarily and use them to make a fixture so I can make a batch of them in an efficient manner. You will be my first customer.
oh okay cool, thanks. sorry wasnt pushing you to do it right away lol. I get it. I spent 30 minutes trying to get in my square yesterday because mother nature did a big ol ******* of ice on every visible surface so I had to finesse my way in. It didnt look very finessed tho. So I can imagine swapping a driveline is cold one(unless you live in warmth then I hate you)

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
oh okay cool, thanks. sorry wasnt pushing you to do it right away lol. I get it. I spent 30 minutes trying to get in my square yesterday because mother nature did a big ol ******* of ice on every visible surface so I had to finesse my way in. It didnt look very finessed tho. So I can imagine swapping a driveline is cold one(unless you live in warmth then I hate you)

No problem. No icy ******** here, it's sunny and cool. Swapping from an auto to a nv4500 is fairly involved. That's why I'm not doing it in the summer when it's 120.

You must be registered for see images attach

David House

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
SquareRoot, I'd like to order a set as well. Just rebuilt my steering column and don't want to do that anytime soon. Located in AZ as well

84GMCSierra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
I don't have any tools like you have but if you were to make and sell them, what would be the cost? I'd want one for each side though. I'm weird that way, lol

TrevorGodfrey

Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Seems like this could be a bizz idea! They look awesome
Seriously though, can I buy one of these from you?

Edit: I see the rest of the comments, now, not just the first page. If there's a line, I'm happy to stand in it!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL