92 Yukon interior parts needed (maroon color)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
Looking for passenger side seat recline lever, and drivers side A pillar trim piece that goes along the inside of the windshield, and up above the door opening.

Recline lever looks like this, and this appears to be the correct color. 30 years of sun fade has no doubt changed the color.

Attachments

• IMG_7265.jpeg
    IMG_7265.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 29

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Looking for passenger side seat recline lever, and drivers side A pillar trim piece that goes along the inside of the windshield, and up above the door opening.

Recline lever looks like this, and this appears to be the correct color. 30 years of sun fade has no doubt changed the color.
That handle is specific to 2 door yukons only, thats gonna be a hard one to find, good luck. Our 94 yukon had that lever, but in gray. Still has the front part, but the rear part broke off.
Ill look for you though

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I busted that lever on Moms '92 Blazer (GMT400 style) back in like '99 or so, I had a hard time finding the right one back then even from the dealership. I ended up with the same one from your picture which functioned but didn't look right.

Id jump on one of any color and just squirt it with maroon vinyl dye.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T3rraBeara