86 Color Combo Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadtriper

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SWB
Engine Size
Ok so my new 86 Silvarado was originaly Nevada Gold over Tan. PO or someone along the line painted the lower portion White so it's now Gold over white. the truck needs painted and I don't want to jamb everything out and repaint the interior so I'm keeping the Nevada Gold. Talking with my Paint Guy who will be shooting the truck, He mentioned how he loved the GM rally wheels against a Black Truck... then we discussed going Gold over Balck which started to grow on me. I see where that was a Factory 2 Tone option for 86. anyone ever seen one? maybe an example of one??? I haven't been able to locate any pics and can't honestly remember ever seeing one? Thoughts? Thanks! RT

Attachments

• reno resize 1.jpg
    reno resize 1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 108

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I've seen it before I think, the gold trucks are a little uncommon from what I've seen. Solid gold paint looks good to me (a buddy had one and I thought it was cool), but I would most definitely choose a black lower instead of a white lower.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MikeD