84c10 to 84k10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale c10
Engine Size
getting ready to do a swap getting a full southern frame from a 81-87 using my 2 wheel drive cab im getting my frame with a tranny axles wheels everything it will be rolling going with a automatic my thing is will my cab clear or no?my floors are pretty good shape so im not after cutting them up also going with a 4 inch rough country suspension lift to for my plow set up big thing is i need someone that can help me who did this before not just random answers im doing this swap to because my front crossmember is rotted out also what will i have to do for a title im in pa if that helps thanks

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
The big concern is t-case clearance. The consensus here is that you either need to cut out the shorter tunnel and use the taller one from a K-truck, or you need a two inch body lift to gain the necessary clearance. @Honky Kong jr will know the answer to the registration question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweeter68