4 speed to auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVscottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale K10
Engine Size
350 bored .040 over
that's kinda how I feel as well. any need a 4 speed trans then lol.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Cool !!! :waytogo: Just sayin', if you need some cash, go for it and sell them. Who the hell knows when I'll get to work on my ****. I'm doing good to keep it running let alone make the swaps I want to do. You'd think with the tornado this house would sell. It's damn sure not priced to high. Lots of houses selling for even more. I"ve been checking both SOLDs and For Sale. Bad part is, lots of brand new homes for sale in Moore and tons of new additions going in all over the damn place. For $10K more they get a brand new house. Of course it's smaller and the yard is tiny, but nonetheless still a brand new house. Alot of people like that small yard ****. Cuz they're to damn lazy to mow and take care of it.

:console:

Posted From Hell

matthew.shere

Reaction score
First Name
matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
went to a manual

I have a 84 just finished putting in a manual transmission having a rough time finding a crossmember to put in I do have the one out of the parts truck does not seem to fit across like 3 inches to short any ideas

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
What did it come out of ? Which manual transmission did you put in it? 2wd or 4wd? I have an assload of crossmembers, maybe one that you can make work depending on the trans.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm