Which tachometer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
What seems to be the problem man sorry I’m not a great speller this is a truck forum correct ? Why don’t you worry about the topic
That’s quite a statement.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Just out of curiosity, if one were to rev past 5k with one of the lmc tachs, does it damage the tach or does it just sweep past the 5k to a reasonable extent? Say if you were to rev to 5500rpm...

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Not a real good pic but heres my old sunpro super tach 2 mounted on the column between the gauges with a hose clamp.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
That doesn't encourage me to visit there.
The funny thing is, that comment of his degrading Oregon, just caused countless Californians to skip us, and move straight to Michigan....

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
The funny thing is, that comment of his degrading Oregon, just caused countless Californians to skip us, and move straight to Michigan....
Californians don’t come to Michigan, it’s too complicated to get here. I think they either go north or east because turns would confuse them.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I had a 3 3/4" Auto Meter #2894 in my '79. It was bolted to the column with very short screws. When you put it in drive it was straight up. I'm doing something similar in my '85 but with a 2 5/8" Auto Meter #2891.

You must be registered for see images

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Californians don’t come to Michigan, it’s too complicated to get here. I think they either go north or east because turns would confuse them.
Not to go off topic here, but I have to hand it to them-these guys have gotten REALLY good. We can carry on any old converaation we want, in any thread; and they wont even be fazed by it. 'member when the train wreck memes were a big deal??? Lol. Now, what was it... Oh, yeah, wrong turns. The Rocky Mountains would fit good with your theory too. Humm....

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Direct fit ?

No? Fit like how? Those three Camaro gauges are hard wired, bypassing the printed circuit and the back of the cluster had to be cut out so they would fit. The fuel gauge got the PISS dremeled out of it! There was an entire lip removed..the face wasn't flat..Camaro gauges and dash are shaped differently lol.
Lol some modifications are indeed necessary but you sure as hell can't tell by lookin. :headbang:

Here's the video....
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305

Or might be because y'all voted a nasty, foul mouth, America hating, Muslim bitch into Congress.

:shrug: just saying.

Either way Trump is right .

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Or might be because y'all voted a nasty, foul mouth, America hating, Muslim bitch into Congress.

:shrug: just saying.

Either way Trump is right .
Thank you Detroit! Dumb people. I think most of the city counsel are convicted felons. MAGA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sBurb