Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Yeah, I could see major rubbing issues with this. I have 33" tall tires and only 8" wide wheels and it looks like I have tons of room until I turn my tires and get a front tire stuffed into the wheel well.

With a 12" wide wheel I'm not even sure with fender trimming it would fit. I would think you'd end up even rubbing on the firewall.

There is the 1" ORD zero rates which provides another 1" of lift then you could move the axle 1.5".... but I'm still thinking he'd have issues.

I have a 4" body lift and mine rub when I hit bumps and turn even remotely sharp. My springs are worn out so I know that has a little to do with it, but 14.50s would be crazy. And rust free fenders are too hard to find to convince me to ack them up. I can't wait to get this body lift off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Well, so, im back onto wheel spacers haha

Saw a guy with a k20 who has 2" billet aluminum spacers on his truck on instagram, so i asked him about them
He bought them from shifted industries (can't find it online, but if anyone has an instagram, his names shifted_industries) and he sells billet aluminum ones for $300 a set. Theyre the ones where the original studs hold the spacer on, while the spacer has the lugs to hold the wheel on.
I asked this guy about them, and hes gone quite a while with them, and hasnt had any problems. He went through mudfest with them, deffinatally putting a lot of abuse on them, and took a 400 mile trip, and they haven't loosened, he took the wheel off to make sure they were still tightly torqued and they were.

So, they look like a nice spacer and good quality, i'm thinking about going with those. Of course, im still going to get different wheels at somepoint, and ill probably get a little wider ones, but what are your thoughts on these spacers?

350runner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ceasar
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Spacers use your existing lugs while providing the look you want at the same time it puts stress on the end of the lugs. A spacer/ adaptor combo utilizes a flat donut shaped piece of metal with lugs pre installed. If you buy quality you will ride with no worries. Google spacer broke lugs pics

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1