What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
Man, my camaro is ready as far as new clutch and transmission. I told him to send it to the tuner because it has been needed. So it looks like I'll get it back next week. The unexpected money was for the square but,oh well. I'm just really ready to drop in the 454 and transmission in it. Looks like it will be a couple of weeks till I can get it in there. Will update status when I do.

42Grand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Spent a few hours in the sun ripping out the entire interior. Made a mess, but got the carpet, gaskets, headliner and door panels all taken out. Scraped the dirt and carpet remnants out and vacuumed it all out (including inside the doors). Now I just need to get the carpet kit and sound proofing purchased and installed. My seat should be back in about a week so I gotta get going on this interior!
You must be registered for see images

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Also got this little kick in the dick while going to have my tires put on.... WTF PA

You must be registered for see images attach

84 C20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
scuddy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350 sb
well, turns out if you keep tow chains, tools, farm jacks, jumper cables, balls and hitches and miscellaneous other stuff in an aluminum truck box, the box has a tendency to rip. I've spent a few nights already welding a cradle to hold the truck box. I'm also taking the opportunity to make a headache rack that ties into the box ....box...?....as well as adding some tie down points.

I'm now thinking I might just as well put sides on that cradle and turn it into a full on truck box.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Also got this little kick in the dick while going to have my tires put on.... WTF PA

You must be registered for see images attach
Driving an unregistered vehicle??

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Btw howd you guess?
Knew it was a ticket of some variety (with a crazy list of fees) but it didn't have the speed info filled out. Was leaning towards some sort of non moving violation like parking. The fine at almost 200 bux ruled parking out unless you parked in a handicapped spot on top of somebody.
Searched the interwebs for Pennsylvania section 1301 A, = driving an unregistered vehicle prohibited.

Reminds me my tags are due soon, so thanks ;).
Penn doesn't have stickers?

Last edited:

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
In Idaho they send out a plate renewal reminder about 2 months ahead of time. I guess the state needs the money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigboytko