What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MannyDantyla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
sbc350/sm365/np205
Sorry about that! Here are a couple pics with it out of the truck when I was painting the bracket.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

What is it?

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Isnt that supposed to go under the bed ? I use my box way to much to have that thing in the way lol

one4fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
It was under the bed, but the factory one was all bent up and I have a 33x12.50 spare. Since its only used for fun of road now, I don't haul stuff in the bed.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
I figured as much lol

NOPHO84K30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Truck Year
1984 silverado k30
Truck Model
K30 dana 60 corp14 ff
Engine Size
454 sm465 np205
Put a new grill on it today a phantom. Looks prety cool fits ok and for 80 bucks on amazon cant beat it

Attachments

• 20150520_192407.jpg
    20150520_192407.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 101

NOPHO84K30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Truck Year
1984 silverado k30
Truck Model
K30 dana 60 corp14 ff
Engine Size
454 sm465 np205
Put the holley on over the weekend runs like a bat outa hell now sucks way more gas too.

Attachments

• 20150513_195449.jpg
    20150513_195449.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 117

datto62073

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
unfortunately nothing. havent been able to drive it due to back surgery. hopefully ill be able to drive her soon. i miss my Gladis. but i need to replace the windshield before i can drive it. caught a rock in teh sightline while parked. or someone hit it with something. wouldnt be the first time someone broke a window while a car was parked on my lower driveway.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
unfortunately nothing. havent been able to drive it due to back surgery. hopefully ill be able to drive her soon. i miss my Gladis. but i need to replace the windshield before i can drive it. caught a rock in teh sightline while parked. or someone hit it with something. wouldnt be the first time someone broke a window while a car was parked on my lower driveway.

What back surgery did you have done? I had my first one at age 31. That was after a year of trying every therapy under the sun. Now I need 3 more as well as other surgeries. Not fun. I can across my MRI Reports from my 2005 MRI. Not good. I'd hate to see what the new updated 2015 report would say since I've not been able to do anything about it. Just keep living in pain every fuggin day.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
What back surgery did you have done? I had my first one at age 31. That was after a year of trying every therapy under the sun. Now I need 3 more as well as other surgeries. Not fun. I can across my MRI Reports from my 2005 MRI. Not good. I'd hate to see what the new updated 2015 report would say since I've not been able to do anything about it. Just keep living in pain every fuggin day.

Do you take pain meds ? I got some real good ones and when Im stoned good I can do quite a bit. But holy crap when they wear off I cant move an inch lol

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Do you take pain meds ? I got some real good ones and when Im stoned good I can do quite a bit. But holy crap when they wear off I cant move an inch lol

Ditto dude. Now mine aren't strong as far as what's available today, and I don't get stoned from them, but No. I can't function without them. I also have paralysis issues both arms and legs. I have several health issues I usually don't talk about much. I'll just keep going til I can't go anymore. When I'm working, I work way to hard and know I shouldn't be. This is part of the reason, I don't get to carry through with my truck plans. I stay broke all the time. When I do have cash, I'm getting caught up from being behind. When I do finally get on level ground, if I ever do, then it's time to have some medical procedures done. Spend a fortune on medical related issues. It sux. But enough said already.

One of these days, I'll edit my last MRI reports from 2005. That was 10 years ago and I was supposed to have had them updated long long ago but couldn't afford it and didn't have med insurance. My situation has only gotten much worse, so I hate to see what new MRI scans would show and new updated Nerve conduction studies. I was told I'd be in a wheelchair by 50, at 49, I don't see that being true, but trust me, it's tough, very tough. It sucks living life in pain 24/7.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Ditto dude. Now mine aren't strong as far as what's available today, and I don't get stoned from them, but No. I can't function without them. I also have paralysis issues both arms and legs. I have several health issues I usually don't talk about much. I'll just keep going til I can't go anymore. When I'm working, I work way to hard and know I shouldn't be. This is part of the reason, I don't get to carry through with my truck plans. I stay broke all the time. When I do have cash, I'm getting caught up from being behind. When I do finally get on level ground, if I ever do, then it's time to have some medical procedures done. Spend a fortune on medical related issues. It sux. But enough said already.

One of these days, I'll edit my last MRI reports from 2005. That was 10 years ago and I was supposed to have had them updated long long ago but couldn't afford it and didn't have med insurance. My situation has only gotten much worse, so I hate to see what new MRI scans would show and new updated Nerve conduction studies. I was told I'd be in a wheelchair by 50, at 49, I don't see that being true, but trust me, it's tough, very tough. It sucks living life in pain 24/7.

I can totally relate! It does suck big time if it wasn't for my good woman aka Sugar Mama :) I would have shoot my self a long time ago. The pain meds help too. I feel for you Bro

Most of the time that Im on here is because Im dying in pain and cant do anything else!

Last edited:

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
New radiator, dash and seat out of a 76, temporary passenger side rocker so the kids dont rip their pants. Next on the list is the rear brakes and bearings along with a parking brake and new U-bolts.

suburble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban C20
Engine Size
Finally replaced the broken-out grille. Also, replaced turn signal bulb and got the hi beams working, and replaced the headlight adjuster screws on the driver side. Can't tell you what a change it is to have a decent looking grille and have the headlights all pointed forward. All done with the help of the 2-year-old, so it took several hours longer than it would have normally. Here's a before and after pic:

Attachments

• Grille_compare2.jpg
    Grille_compare2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 141

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I can totally relate! It does suck big time if it wasn't for my good woman aka Sugar Mama :) I would have shoot my self a long time ago. The pain meds help too. I feel for you Bro

Most of the time that Im on here is because Im dying in pain and cant do anything else!

You're lucky to have Sugar Mama. This is why I stay broke as hell. I'll never get out of this financial ******' I'm in. Even if I file bankruptcy, I'll just start accumulating medical debt again, so what's the point? :suicide: is thought of often, though I'd never shoot myself. There's other ways. Ohhhh I and I get it 100% about the little one with Autism. So you at least have a purpose and a reason you need to stick around. Well, my son is 19 now, daughter is 26, I'm about out of purposes. Though my dad is a ***** and has strangled me with his control freak antics and tied my hands since my house is in his name which kept me from losing it in the divorce and why that happened, I'm still not willing to leave him with this mess and having to deal with my issues. I'd take care of all that first. When that's taken care of, I guess I'll reevaluate and see if there is there is any purpose left. :shrug: I used to think very different about the matter and how selfish someone is like Robin Williams. Not any more. I totally get it now. I just hope people like him had issues that would justify it. People who do it over a girl or relationship... Nawww, that's some chicken **** right there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathanjohnson85